Suicide Squad rumors and news discussion.

The one thing I really don't like is the tattoos. Rest of the design I don't hate. As to Leto portraying him, I'll reserve judgement on that front once there's something better to go off of.

Nothing about this movie is appealing to me. The more I see of it, the less I want to watch it.

I mostly liked how Arrow did Suicide Squad, with Deadshot proving to be a deeper character and having some honour. To be fair, it looks like we'll see a bit of that in this movie too, but the overall tone of this movie just looks a little too dark for my tastes.

Last edited:
Nothing about this movie is appealing to me. The more I see of it, the less I want to watch it.

That's kind of how I feel, except it isn't even on my radar as something that can be watched.

I don't watch Arrow - they did something with Suicide Squad? Completely separate from this Suicide Squad? If so, that's really dumb.

That's kind of how I feel, except it isn't even on my radar as something that can be watched.

I don't watch Arrow - they did something with Suicide Squad? Completely separate from this Suicide Squad? If so, that's really dumb.
Yes, the show had its own Suicide Squad. It's two separate universes and all. But even then, that doesn't stop DC/WB from dictating who can be on what. Deadshot won't be appearing on the show from now on (wether that changes in the future remains to be seen) and the show had plans for Harley, but were told they couldn't do it because she was going to be in the movie.

They've been pretty clear from the beginning that the movies and TV shows are going to be completely different.

New 52 Harley, I think I'll pass.

Last edited:
LOVED the new trailer. I'm now sold on most parts even Joker. The only part i'm not sold on is Will Smith. I love will smith he seems like a nice guy however he always seems to play will smith. I'm not buying him as deadshot as his delivery of the line in trailer just feels like his other roles i.e Will Smith NOT Floyd Lawton. However he is one part and the rest looks ****ing awesome. This has quickly become my second most anticipated upcoming film. (Batman vs superman been 1#)

I'm reading this Joker in Mark Hamill's voice and getting upset that they didn't just cast the new and improved fit mark Hamill as live action joker

Latest posts

Back