Super Most Impossible Game

20.7 is my best:

game.png

You have to run as far as you can. Apparently there's hurdles at 50m.

There's one hurdle at 50 but none after that, though at then end you have to jump.How do I know this?

qwop1.jpg

But unfortunately I stumbled there, but oddly it didn't stop and let me keep going, though without counting anymore.

qwop2.jpg

Lies, he made his own version in his flash

One cannot trust a Flashmaster

You never know what they have in their trenchcoats.

Lies, he made his own version in his flash

One cannot trust a Flashmaster

You never know what they have in their trenchcoats.

Photoshop would have been a more believable accusation. But no, this is true, I did beat it and I'll tell you how:

First you need to spread his legs out like he has in my picture. then while holding "W" press "Q" to bring his hind leg up a little, then hold "P" until he falls back down into the former position. Keep doing that, it gets a little difficult with the jump and I assume you have to hold the front leg up until you're ove the sand and his body crosses the 100 mark. It's very slow and very tedious and you'll never heard more than 4 second of the song. but you can do it.

Last edited:
I've got a decent rhythm to it now and got 8.2 from a combination of Michigan J. Frog-type running and knee-walking. I had to go on YouTube and have the Chariots of Fire theme playing while I did it, though.

I too had the chariots of fire running...

Photoshop would have been a more believable accusation. But no, this is true, I did beat it and I'll tell you how:

First you need to spread his legs out like he has in my picture. then while holding "W" press "Q" to bring his hind leg up a little, then hold "P" until he falls back down into the former position. Keep doing that, it gets a little difficult with the jump and I assume you have to hold the front leg up until you're ove the sand and his body crosses the 100 mark. It's very slow and very tedious and you'll never heard more than 4 second of the song. but you can do it.

:lol:
No offense Random... but that sound like the beginning of a really bad male on male prono scene. I think Ourchair should give you some points even though it was unintentional.

Last edited:
:lol:
No offense Random... but that sound like the beginning of a really bad male on male prono scene. I think Ourchair should give you some points even though it was unintentional.

Funny how that's the first place your mind went. I'm just saying, its funny

Latest posts

Back