Super-Soldiers

thee great one

Master of TOG-fu.
You know I just had an idea.

In the old 90's Spider-Man cartoon, Black Cat was created in an experment to recreate Captain America. I wonder if that's where Bendis got his idea from. I remember how cool I thought that was.

ProjectX2

Don't expect me to take you with me when I go to s
No way is Black Cat some kind of super soldier experiment.

thee great one

Master of TOG-fu.
I didn't mean that Black Cat in USM is a super-solider but maybe that's where Bendis got his idea to tie almost everybody in to it.

GMaster

Banned
thee great one said:
I didn't mean that Black Cat in USM is a super-solider but maybe that's where Bendis got his idea to tie almost everybody in to it.
I did like that bit tho. Anyway, does anyone know where to get an episode guide for the 90s spidey?

Nurhachi

nigma said:
all cuz they had spot right :wink: , and 'sin of father' with carnage

Lol they appeared in the third season (spot episode straight after the carnage one) and i loved the series way before these episodes

Hellsbuttmonkey said:
Didn't Carnage go around sucking the life outta people in the cartoon? a lot like in Ultimate Carnage?

Yeah thats cuz the cartoon wasnt allowed to show killing cuz its too violent for kids. Psssshhh

nigma

Hellsbuttmonkey said:
wonder if Bendis got his idea for the life sucking Ultimate Carnage from cartoon Carnage...

i think he gets alot of his ideas from the cartoon, im still waiting for smyth.

ourchair

roguefan said:
And the word 'cartoon'.
Well, I agree that the idea mentioned above isn't as cool as TGO says it is, but aren't you being a little harsh to cartoons as a medium?

Latest posts