Super Street Fighter EX Plus a Turbo Championship Edition Thread

JonnyFreeze

i figure seeing as how that anime thread of ourchairs is likely to contain too much street fighter courtesy of me and `mole that it should start its own thread!!!!
seriously??!?!? how friggin cool is street fighter!?!?

never heard of it

Joke. yeah street fighter kicks *** its the best fighting game ever. (not my favourite but my second favourite favourite = Dragonball z budokia series and budokia tekishu series)

The anime of street fighter kicks *** , The live action sucks BUT the live action film Future Cops was pretty cool. I loved the mortal kombat film and think hollywood should do a good big budget Street Fighter film with Ryu as the main star.

i hate that people might look at the movie and think that thats all there is to street fighter.....characters. if they just used some of the storylines which exist within this franchise we could get some really cool movies out.
i love trying to dreamcast and argue with my friends. but they make some absurd choices as to who they think should play the characters.
i always thought this guy was perfect for Ken
Gary Daniels:
Daniels6.jpg

though i couldnt find any decent pictures of him to back up my choice. you guys have to try to remember him from the Fist Of The North Star live action.

i hate street fighter

logo.jpg

thats right

all i have to say to that is

Mortal Kombat Mythologies: Sub-Zero
Mortal Kombat: Defenders of the Realm
Mortal Kombat: Conquest
Mortal Kombat: The Journey Begins
Mortal Kombat: Annihilation

All really bad

Street fighter EX on ps2
Street fighter movie
Street fighter movie game

Mortal kombat has more failures than Street fighter (I like mortal kombat)

all i have to say to that is

Mortal Kombat Mythologies: Sub-Zero
Mortal Kombat: Defenders of the Realm
Mortal Kombat: Conquest
Mortal Kombat: The Journey Begins
Mortal Kombat: Annihilation

All really bad

Street fighter EX on ps2
Street fighter movie
Street fighter movie game

Mortal kombat has more failures than Street fighter (I like mortal kombat)
atleast MK has made it past it's third instalment, :lol:

and movies/TVshows don't count (i don't actually hate SF, i have SF2 it's pretty good, im just trying to be a **** disturber)

and you forgot Mortal Kombat: Special Forces on PS1 (causes brain vomitation)

Last edited:
atleast MK has made it past it's third instalment, :lol:

and movies/TVshows don't count (i don't actually hate SF, i have SF2 it's pretty good, im just trying to be a **** disturber)

and you forgot Mortal Kombat: Special Forces on PS1 (causes brain vomitation)

I knew you were been *** :lol: but still i had to respond

winning point is at least street fighter was so good marvel had to do a fighting game with capcom which had street fighter people in it

and I chose to ignore Mortal Kombat: Special Forces. Like we are debating marvel movies vs dc movie i'll choose to ignore howard the duck as they are TOO bad.:lol:

winning point is at least street fighter was so good marvel had to do a fighting game with capcom which had street fighter people in it
capcom is just more willing to do a crossover than midway is, and plus MK is more like the LOTR of fighting games it shouldn't do crossover's because it would screw up the story to much

oh **** i didn't just turn this into a MK Vs. SF thread did I?

mortal kombat is too good for anime, anime is ****ing stupid

and MK has had "alpha versions" first look at Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3

ultimate is not Alpha

or is Ultimate Spider-man really Spider-man alpha :lol:

ye ultimate MK3 was like: "**** lets really milk this franchise but not add anything new".

and Street Fighter 4 will hopefully be here for the 20th anniversary. 20 years of fighting game domination *****es!

ye ultimate MK3 was like: "**** lets really milk this franchise but not add anything new".

and Street Fighter 4 will hopefully be here for the 20th anniversary. 20 years of fighting game domination *****es!

they added far more than you think in UMK3, it is considered the best 2-D mortal kombat, and how is UMK3 milking, while SF3 version whatever isn't considered milking?

Street Fighter isn't dominating anything, how many times can they release SF3? games like Tekken and Soul Calibur are dominating the fighting genre

I play Street Fighter 2 and 3 all the time here at college. I just can't seem to beat M. Bison/Vega (whatever you call him) with Guile in SF2 though. DAMMMITTTTT!:evil:

Latest posts

Back