Supergirl (the "New" movie)

the watcher

I had a thread on this but I can't find it. But they now have new front runner for the role of Super girl. Tricia Helfer

tricia_helfer_th28_1Nv3dwg.jpg

read more at: http://latinoreview.com/news.php?id=1695

Re: Supergirl(the "New" movie)

And Catwoman was in and out of development since Batman Returns, that didn't make it a good movie.

I bet you in order to make it sexy rather than good, we'll get another ****ty girl superhero movie to go alongside the ORIGINAL supergirl, Catwoman, and Elektra...

I at least hope Brendan Routh will be in it... Its hard for there to be a Supergirl movie without Superman.

And Catwoman was in and out of development since Batman Returns, that didn't make it a good movie.

I bet you in order to make it sexy rather than good, we'll get another ****ty girl superhero movie to go alongside the ORIGINAL supergirl, Catwoman, and Elektra...

Most likely.

I at least hope Brendan Routh will be in it... Its hard for there to be a Supergirl movie without Superman.

You mean a good movie. The last Supergirl movie sucked, The only reason I saw it and have a copy of it, is the actress was hot.

Supergirl would make a better story for a sequel to the Superman Returns.

I like Tricia Helfer, but I don't think she'd make a very good Supergirl. She's just too old to be called "Supergirl."

This will be better than superman returns.

And that's the way the cookie crumbles!

This will be better than superman returns.

And that's the way the cookie crumbles!

No. It won't.

And don't get me wrong, Mole...I hated Superman returns. Probably not as much as you, but I found the movie to be really boring. I did however, understand that it WAS a good film, it just wasn't what I was expecting.

But this is going to suck. Not in the "good movie that some people don't like" kind of of suck, but the "Catwoman" kind.

No. It won't.

And don't get me wrong, Mole...I hated Superman returns. Probably not as much as you, but I found the movie to be really boring. I did however, understand that it WAS a good film, it just wasn't what I was expecting.

But this is going to suck. Not in the "good movie that some people don't like" kind of of suck, but the "Catwoman" kind.

Superman returns was barely better than catwoman but anyway ..... enough on that.

This film MAY be alright. Not expecting a 5 star movie at all but I think it could be an underestimated film

*twitch*

Your taste in everything makes me want to run at you with an Axe.

I agree. Again, I didn't really like Superman returns. But comparing it to Catwoman? I mean, come on! Superman returns was at least visually interesting, whereas Catwoman (and this new Supergirl movie) will just be about a girl in tights.

Latest posts

Back