Supreme Power: Nighthawk series discussion (spoilers!)

Do you think these mini's will be needed to understand the next series?

i don't think you will need these minis to understand the new Supreme Power series..... cause i think they would focus on the "team" and mostly hyperion i reckon...... i can't see the nighthawk 1 tieing in, in anyway
I think its just like a miniseries of the batman character, meeting the joker character (so pretty much to make more money)

I loved the way Way and Dillon have Nighthawk escape the Clown.

Nighthawk is tied up, unmasked, lying on the floor, filled with poison and barely able to breathe. The Clown has him at his mercy.

Nighthawk engineers his own escape. He rocks.

Compare this to Millar or Bendis and their stupid Spider-Man runs, and you'll see why I appreciate a writer who can actually have a hero who can take on the villain themselves without help from a second-tier character who hasn't popped up in the title before.

Sadly, as cool as this issue was, something bloody stupid and crap happened.

The Clown kills Nighthawk's girl.
What a big cliche. Is #6 called, "This Time, It's Personal!" Real shame that happened. Top notch issue and series (except #1) until then, now I'm sure the rest of the tale is going to be one big "seen it all before" fest. :(

i'm totally diggin' this series, excellent read and down and dirty violence with NH himself.
way is doing the character justice and i'm loving his work with dillon (Bullseye, Punisher vs Bullseye - and soon Wolverine: Origins)!

Latest posts

Back