Taylor Swift aka The Swifties thread!

SSJmole

Face-Punching As Foreign Policy
Taylor+Swift.png

I've been using vidzone on ps3. For those who do not know it's like a free netflix but for music videoes (worth checking out every have everything from Queen to daft punk.) I've been listening mostly though to my Taylor Swift playlist I made. 27 videoes (but a couple = different versions of same song) My playlist consists of :

1. 22
  2. back to december
  3. begin again
  4. change (live)
  5. everything has changed
  6. eyes open
  7. fearless (Int'l version)
  8. fifteen
  9. I knew you were trouble
  10. I'm only me when I'm with you
  11. Love Story
  12. Love Story (live)
  13. Mean
  14. Mine
  15. Mine (live)
  16. Our song
  17. Ours
  18. Picture to burn
  19. Safe & Sound
  20. Sparks fly
  21. Teardrops on my guitar
  22. The story of us
  23. viva la vida (live)
  24. we are never ever getting back together
  25. we are never ever getting back together (lyrics)
  26. You belong with me
  27. Red

However if they add more I'll add them :) But I was thinking there was something so great about her music. Catchy , great sound, great voice and easy to relate to. She may be my new favourite Artist ever. Upon saying how awesome she was and joining http://taylorswift.com/ Taylor connect (fan section) I discovered we are called "Swifties! so I figured why not create a new thread, one that people can talk about, post news , share music ect.... of THE greatest female artist of all time Taylor Alison Swift!

My two favourite videos of hers :

Music wise as the songs awesome.

Mean
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYa1eI1hpDE&html5=1

Video wise as its pretty powerful with the intro. I'm sorry but "How can the devil be pulling you towards someone who looks ... so much like an angel when he smiles at you?" Is a GREAT line

I Knew You Were Trouble
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNoKguSdy4Y&html5=1

I made a thread for taylor swift fans

I thought this was going to be an awards thread where TSwift got all the awards.

Edit: How many posts before a thread qualifies for the museum? Is one enough?

Last edited:
Oh come on that means the tread gets closed :(

Did you post this on the wrong website?

This the same site where: deadpool the game + someone's delusional story of heroic deeds involving a truck + a fat guy in a venom suit + and old man with a moustache been a term for masturbation + More got threads. EVERYTHING belongs here. The Good , The Bad and The Bass :p

I honestly thought Mole's account was hacked and a spambot came in and posted that.

As for justification - it certainly isn't against any rules so have fun with it. I'm not sure that too many people here are Taylor Swift fans, but you are - that's fine.

Edit: How many posts before a thread qualifies for the museum? Is one enough?

:lol:

I made a thread for taylor swift fans

My daughters absolutely LOVE Taylor Swift and my wife took them to see her in concert a few months ago.

But they are 7 and 4 so they probably won't be here to talk much about it with you.

I'm sorry you hate music, mole.

P.S. I love how you predicted how popular this thread would become and summarily gave it a nickname.

It's like if I started the "Photos of People Raping Dog Corpses" thread and called it "Photos of People Raping Dog Corpses aka lulz Puppyzraperz!!!"

Last edited:
I honestly thought Mole's account was hacked and a spambot came in and posted that.

:lol:

My daughters absolutely LOVE Taylor Swift and my wife took them to see her in concert a few months ago.

But they are 7 and 4 so they probably won't be here to talk much about it with you.

I'm hoping to go IF the new RED tour comes to the uk! Fingers crossed as on her official site the uk fans think it will.

I'm sorry you hate music, mole.

I disagree :) I like all types :p

P.S. I love how you predicted how popular this thread would become and summarily gave it a nickname.

It's like if I started the "Photos of People Raping Dog Corpses" thread and called it "Photos of People Raping Dog Corpses aka lulz Puppyzraperz!!!"

I didn't nickname the thread :lol: Taylor Swift is who it's about. Swifties are the fans to show it was a fan topic.

13th post! I'm the true TSwift fan!

I really liked Fearless and her first album. Speak Now was pretty good too, but I hate her new stuff. Her whining is getting on my nerves and her style has just become more generic pop music.

This is the hot chick who always writes songs about her ex boyfriends, right? I mean she's hot, but if I knew I was open to being sung about in her songs I'd probably go elsewhere (if I were a hot up and coming Hollywood actor, that is).

To be fair a lot singers do that. She is just looking for lack of a better word "true love" so gets disappointed easier. See she's a country singer at heart which means singing about you have experienced, in her case that's attempts at finding "the one" :)

To be fair a lot singers do that. She is just looking for lack of a better word "true love" so gets disappointed easier. See she's a country singer at heart which means singing about you have experienced, in her case that's attempts at finding "the one" :)

I didn't know anyone in the UK liked country music.

I didn't know anyone in the UK liked country music.

'ello Govna

'tis true my lord. That while we lowly English do not have the fancy ear of You Americans to enjoy such tunes. There are some of us of that want to learn. Sadly though we are to busy drinking our tea and walking our corgis (but only when it is not raining.) to actually learn. Please Sir teach us the way so we can improve our stature.

Humbly

Mole

racist!

Last edited:
'ello Govna

'tis true my lord. That while we lowly English do not have the fancy ear of You Americans to enjoy such tunes. There are some of us of that want to learn. Sadly though we are to busy drinking our tea and walking our corgis (but only when it is not raining.) to actually learn. Please Sir teach us the way so we can improve our stature.

Humbly

Mole

racist!

Dude...you totally stole my joke. That'll be $49.99...American money. Pounds don't count over here except as a way of measuring just how fat people are, from all the burgers, fries, and root beer floats we consume.

Oh, and fries are what you refer to as chips. Also, what do you call chips (the thin, flat, crunchy potato snack)?

'ello Govna

Humbly

Mole

racist!

It was a compliment - generally speaking, the music over there is way better than over here.

And (modern) country is terrible. When I say I thought no one in the UK liked country, it's because I thought you guys were better than that.

I also like that you guys consider yourselves a separate race from Americans.

NOW WHO'S RACIST?

Latest posts

Back