Teen Choice Awards 2007

Hellsbuttmonkey

What morons are allowed to vote for this?!

Full Results

A few nit picky bits I would like to point out..

Choice TV: Villain
Michael Rosenbaum (Lex Luther) - Smallville
Vanessa Williams (Wilhelmina Slater) - Ugly Betty
Zachary Quinto (Sylar) - Heroes
Michael Emerson (Ben) - Lost
Robert Knepper (Bagwell) - Prison Break

Now who would you think should get this slot?

The young but sinister evil genius Lex Luthor? The ****ing bat**** twisted momma killing, brain eating super powered sociopathic Sylar?
No! None of these guys! Lets give it to the skank from Ugly Betty!!

and the number of awards to Pirates 3 was just criminal...

Re: Teen Chice Awards 2007

So this is what? Asian awards or something? Food awards?

Maybe Asian food awards?

Chice. Hmm....

Choice TV Show: Drama
Grey's Anatomy
Heroes
House
Lost
Kyle XY

You know what? I don't know a lot about Grey's Anatomy, but I can't possibly imagine it being better than Heroes, House or Lost. It's probably because Heroes and Lost are so similar that they have the same audience and had to split those votes.

Choice Summer Movie - Comedy/Musical
Rush Hour 3
Superbad
I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry
The Simpsons Movie
Hairspray

Superbad didn't win? Superbad didn't win? WTF?

Choice Summer TV Show
Degrassi
America's Got Talent
So You Think You Can Dance
The Singing Bee
Don't Forget The Lyrics

How come Psych's not on here? Who chooses these?

The Teen Choice Awards aren't voted for by teens, they're voted for by pre-teens. Superbad is the teen movie of this ****ing generation. I bet you 80% of the kids that voted in the TCA are little girls who watch the Disney Channel. It's bull****. This isn't the Teen Choice Awards, it's the Little *****es Who Watch the Disney Channel Awards.

Last edited:
The Teen Choice Awards aren't voted for by teens, they're voted for by pre-teens. Superbad is the teen movie of this ****ing generation. I bet you 80% of the kids that voted in the TCA are little girls who watch the Disney Channel. It's bull****. This isn't the Teen Choice Awards, it's the Little *****es Who Watch the Disney Channel Awards.

This post is completely right in every way, shape and form.

Last edited:

Or could it have to do with superbad came out there like 2 weeks ago , don't they normally vote for this like a month or 2 in advance up until last week? so the others would logically get more votes from earlier voters

Or could it have to do with superbad came out there like 2 weeks ago , don't they normally vote for this like a month or 2 in advance up until last week? so the others would logically get more votes from earlier voters

Ok, so how does it explain Sylar losing the villain vote? to an UGLY SODDIN BETTY CHARACTER?!?!?!

Ok, so how does it explain Sylar losing the villain vote? to an UGLY SODDIN BETTY CHARACTER?!?!?!

Ugly betty is extremely popular with teens, While I don't like it I understand it winning

Heroes and lost are more adult audience and Superman returned sucked

Last edited:

Everybody who's anybody has seen Superbad. Or has voted for it. The thing is, teens don't watch the Teen Choice Awards, pre-teens do. Cause teens are too busy to watch stupid stuff like the Teen Choice Awards (and are in fact watching stupider stuff like MTV), while the pre-teens, who look up to and aspire to be teens, watch the Teen Choice Awards. Or something.

Everybody who's anybody has seen Superbad. Or has voted for it.

Again think BEFORE the film came out. People vote and pick a film that they have seen.

The thing is, teens don't watch the Teen Choice Awards, pre-teens do. Cause teens are too busy to watch stupid stuff like the Teen Choice Awards (and are in fact watching stupider stuff like MTV), while the pre-teens, who look up to and aspire to be teens, watch the Teen Choice Awards. Or something.

Both watch it , both vote. Do you also complain that the never ending story had an end? It's just a name the "pre-teens and teens and couple of adults Choice Awards" just doesn't sound as good

Oh my god.

I think my brother was a voter.

EDIT: OK, never mind, he wasn't. My mistake.

It could be worse though. Hannah Montana could have made the cut.

Last edited:
I am a teen and I can safely say that these are not my choices.

*lawsuit*
Superbad didn't win? Superbad didn't win? WTF?
Yeah, I know. I've lost track of the number of random conversations about Superbad that I've heard since I got back to school.

Latest posts

Back