Teenage Hell In Jamacia!!!!1!!!!1!!!!1!!!!

This crap has to be psychologically detrimental to these poor kids, I knew concentration camps still existed, but I never knew that they charge for their services.

Last edited:
This is ****ing ridiculous.

"My child was disobediant and angry. I mean he's 16 and his mother and I are going through an unbelievably messy divorce after years of constant fighting and I scream at him all the time for not being loyal to me, so I don't see any reason why he would behave the way he did. It's so confusing."

No one knows how to take care of their children anymore. They'd rather have a docile, obediant little drone than a healthy, intelligent, and creative kid. If you're kid is getting in trouble all the time, than it's your own damn fault for being a ****ty parent. And who cares if they don't like you? All teenagers hate their parents.

This reminds me of something I once heard: It matters much, much more if your kid likes you when they're 26 than when they're 16.

These kids will hate their parents 10 years from now. They'll be writing books about how much their parents ****ed them up.

This reminds me of something I once heard: It matters much, much more if your kid likes you when they're 26 than when they're 16.
My pyschology teacher said that its natural for kids to act like they hate their parents at 16 because they're still forming an identity, and once it is formed (usually early to mid 20's) they have a very close relationship with their parents.

This is all kinds of ****ed up, I say we she their parents of to a prison

I really don't know anyone who hates their parents.
It's not exactly an issue of "hate" (Though a lot of kids would describe it as that), it's an issue of agitation or avoidance. My parents agitate me more nowadays than they did when I was seven of eight. And if you don't spend enough time with your kids and you treat them poorly, they're going to like you even less (Hence why these kids have issue with their parents).

Last edited:
I have plenty of issues with my parents. My Mom's a gold-digging alcoholic and my Dad spends 90% of his time on "Business trips".

And yet I don't lash out. Moonmasters theories have been proven incorrect. Good day, sir.

I have plenty of issues with my parents. My Mom's a gold-digging alcoholic and my Dad spends 90% of his time on "Business trips".

And yet I don't lash out. Moonmasters theories have been proven incorrect. Good day, sir.

yes but you also have an invisible friend who your parents prefer:lol:

Latest posts

Back