Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Whose the guy in the villain picture in the second last row on the left?

Mohawk Punk:

latest

He was a member of Bebop & Rocksteady's gang before they were mutated. He appears in first couple episodes of 1987 series and was mutated into a lizard by Shredder when Bebop & Rocksteady were mutated in second episode and appears in couple more episodes later in the show in lizard form.

Last edited:
Mohawk Punk:

latest

He was a member of Bebop & Rocksteady's gang before they were mutated. He appears in first couple episodes of 1987 series and was mutated into a lizard by Shredder when Bebop & Rocksteady were mutated in second episode and appears in couple more episodes later in the show in lizard form.

Oh yeah, okay.

They've also done a bunch of figures from the IDW comic series and the 2003 animated series, as well as original Mirage comic versions. The sculpts on the IDW versions are fantastic:

group0134.JPG

Seriously, I desperately need them to make a Technodrome colossal clix. Fingers crossed.

Last edited:
The summer shorts have begun
[video=youtube;ijgRyNeeF5I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijgRyNeeF5I[/video]

I loved the TMNT comics! I also listened to a podcast last year that went into a lot of detail about the history of the characters. The link to that is here.

Latest posts

Back