Telepathic teen with a twisted ending

sauce_irving

I wrote like at least three chapters of a comic I made up long story short it's a story of a teenage girl with telepathic powers in high school going throughout her days with her friends. Using her powers and growing with them as she gets stronger problems arise and she begins to teeter between sane and insane. Will she stay composed or will she unleash all her demons.

Only I know the answer if your interested hmu I can't draw at all so I wouldn't mind working with someone

I wrote like at least three chapters of a comic I made up long story short it's a story of a teenage girl with telepathic powers in high school going throughout her days with her friends. Using her powers and growing with them as she gets stronger problems arise and she begins to teeter between sane and insane. Will she stay composed or will she unleash all her demons.

Only I know the answer if your interested hmu I can't draw at all so I wouldn't mind working with someone
Well, the premise sounds good, kinda familliar, but what can i say to someone who is starting, i hope you to finish your comics and to find someone who can help, i have a sister that knows drawing pretty good, but i don't talk with her since a couple of years ago, i don't know what has she been doing up to this days

Well, the premise sounds good, kinda familliar, but what can i say to someone who is starting, i hope you to finish your comics and to find someone who can help, i have a sister that knows drawing pretty good, but i don't talk with her since a couple of years ago, i don't know what has she been doing up to this days
It's deeper than what the summary says it's a struggle between anxiety, maturing, abandonment, trust, and friendship lol it was one of those ideas that I had to write down and it never left uk lol

Latest posts

Back