Tell A Lie!

He's also not a Canadian clone of Houde.
He also thinks Canadian jokes are clever. Every Time.
Houde's the most handsomest, Smartest, most charming Godlike being amongs us. And he does not have an ego the size of the Milky Way. He also has the most gorgeous head of hair in the world. And he doesn't at all look like some mindless fish floating in it's bowl in this pic.
The phrase "most handsomest" is grammatically correct.

Happy Meals are still good to eat 180 days later

Picture-3.png

Happy Meals are still good to eat 180 days later

Picture-3.png

See, and I have to call BS on that, I have a 18 year old male cousin, notorious for ditching half eaten food in his backseat. The remnants of moldy Big Macs start popping up in just a few days.

But i have seen the above effect a few times myself. as long as there is no humidity it will not mold.

But i have seen the above effect a few times myself. as long as there is no humidity it will not mold.

Makes sense. Here in Ohio it gets like stupidly humid in the summer.

See, and I have to call BS on that, I have a 18 year old male cousin, notorious for ditching half eaten food in his backseat. The remnants of moldy Big Macs start popping up in just a few days.

Makes sense. Here in Ohio it gets like stupidly humid in the summer.

i can't tell if you guys are lying or not.

...I mean i can tell...crap you guys ruined the thread!

i mean you didn't ruin it!

I didn't leave a gallon of milk in the trunk of my wife's car and it didn't stink for 3 weeks until we got back there and scrubbed really hard only to not have me stuck in the trunk and driven around on bumpy backroads for 30 minutes.

I didn't leave a gallon of milk in the trunk of my wife's car and it didn't stink for 3 weeks until we got back there and scrubbed really hard only to not have me stuck in the trunk and driven around on bumpy backroads for 30 minutes.

That must of rocked! And you must of had super fun on those bumpy backroads you didn't drive on.

whats that supposed to mean?

It doesn't means Houde is just being jerk. Houde is kind and loving and never makes people feel good for getting things right or being stupid like he thinks he is. He likes everyone that he feel are above him. You should pay attention to him and try to be imperfect like he thinks he is. It's not the only way for you to be dispised by him. I mean look how much he likes me. :furious:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back