Tenacious D in: The Pick of Destiny

Tenacious D is the greatest band in the history of ever. Seriously. I didn't even realize that rock singers were only rocking me half of the time until I was introduced to inward singing. That's Tenacious D. I don't know any other band that puts forth that extra effort to make sure I'm being sufficiently rocked.

E said:
Tenacious D is the greatest band in the history of ever. Seriously. I didn't even realize that rock singers were only rocking me half of the time until I was introduced to inward singing. That's Tenacious D. I don't know any other band that puts forth that extra effort to make sure I'm being sufficiently rocked.
This one time, Tenacious D rocked me so hard that one of my kidneys exploded. True story.

Did anyone spot the Tribute scene in the trailer?
This film will rock so much and so hard that other films will melt because of the awesome rockingness. Cinemas will go out of business. And Tenacious D will rule all things. and it shall be good.

E said:

Seriously.

moonmaster said:
This one time, Tenacious D rocked me so hard that one of my kidneys exploded. True story.

True story. I was there. It wasn't pretty.

For an encore they killed a yak from 200 yards away with mind bullets (that's telekenesis)!!!!! :rockon:

Hellsbuttmonkey said:
Did anyone spot the Tribute scene in the trailer?
This film will rock so much and so hard that other films will melt because of the awesome rockingness. Cinemas will go out of business. And Tenacious D will rule all things. and it shall be good.

Looks like a bunch of scenes from that album will be in the movie as well as several scenes from their show on HBO.

The sheer awesomeness of this will blow people's minds and melt their faces.

I'm not a Tenacious D fan, but a guy I know looks like Kyle Gass's clone and I can't watch the trailer without thinking about how much they look a like. I'll post a pick of him sometime. It's spooky.

the new single "the pick of destiny" has been released, and can be found on the bands myspace, the full album is out a week from today, and the movie is out in two weeks. Tenacious D is the greatest band in the history of ever, but you already know this.

Here's the first six minutes of the movie. Its got Meatloaf!!!!:D

Prepare to change your pants this movie is going to kick no less than 10 kinds of ***.

ROCK ON!!!

All you had to say was MEATLOAF and I'm there. [Then agin that's how my friends got me to see Rockey Horror Picture show]

I kid you not----this movie is gonna be great! Like epic great! I'm looking forward to this more than I was Clerks2.

I wanna see the Powerslides more than I wanna here about PillowPants! :lol:

Re: Tenacious D in: The Pick of Destiny Spoilers

Oh yea, so I figured I should give you an update. I saw this on Tuesday and it was to be in my top ten this year. So damn funny. There's a funny part where JB as a kid tells his dad to suck his ****in' ****. it's cool because if you remember Tribute, it's pretty much about this movie where they end up singing the greatest song in the world to defeat the Devil. And then they don't remember how it went...total awesome. There was one funny part where they end up splitting away. All because of some titties. :lol:

Re: Tenacious D in: The Pick of Destiny Spoilers

Oh yea, so I figured I should give you an update. I saw this on Tuesday and it was to be in my top ten this year. So damn funny. There's a funny part where JB as a kid tells his dad to suck his ****in' ****. it's cool because if you remember Tribute, it's pretty much about this movie where they end up singing the greatest song in the world to defeat the Devil. And then they don't remember how it went...total awesome. There was one funny part where they end up splitting away. All because of some titties. :lol:

Freakin' Awesome.

saw this tonight. Funniest movie this year, and the soundtrack fits perfectly in with the story. 10/10

Dave Grohl as Satan was awesome!!!!

There are so many things about this movie I loved.

• The THX spook in the beginning
  • Jack Black as a kid
  • Meat Loaf as Jack Black's dad
  • The Dio poster
  • **** push-ups
  • Black's dream of The D's perfromance once they get the pick

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back