The 100 greatest Villains OF All-Time.

Guijllons said:
Can anyone even guess at the reasoning behind it?

The author said in the bio that Shocker has a great costume.

:|

*shakes head*

I think you guys are looking way too deep into this, the guy has a sense of humor and did that intentionally to cheese people off....it was obviously not to be taken seriously after john byrnes face showed up.....

and to slim jim, if doom isnt number 1, you should have known he was gonna be top 10..

The Captain said:
I think you guys are looking way too deep into this, the guy has a sense of humor and did that intentionally to cheese people off....it was obviously not to be taken seriously after john byrnes face showed up.....

and to slim jim, if doom isnt number 1, you should have known he was gonna be top 10..

Still, even as a joke its offensive. Shocker?!? Seriously, he's an ok villain (Bendis doesn't think so apparently), but if he's going for the funny aspect why not go with Big Wheel or Stilt-Man or something?

Guijllons said:
He's a lunatic that thinks he's a king. And he's a genius.
As much as I am a big bed-wetting Fantastic Four fan, I've always felt that stories about Doom have dropped the ball so often that I can hardly consider him one of the greatest villains of all time.

For me, Magneto and Luthor and the like have surpassed him so long ago. I think the problem is that sometimes his sense of grandiosity and his own regal attitude can sometimes undercut how great, intelligent and powerful he's supposed to be.

ourchair said:
As much as I am a big bed-wetting Fantastic Four fan, I've always felt that stories about Doom have dropped the ball so often that I can hardly consider him one of the greatest villains of all time.

For me, Magneto and Luthor and the like have surpassed him so long ago. I think the problem is that sometimes his sense of grandiosity and his own regal attitude can sometimes undercut how great, intelligent and powerful he's supposed to be.

So what you're saying is Doom is a pompous ***? I can see that.

DIrishB said:
So what you're saying is Doom is a pompous ***? I can see that.
Pretty much. A pompous *** who'd probably have more cool points if he just shut up with his ego problems.

Sorry, I just read Waid/Wieringo's Unthinkable arc, finally got it on trade. It's awesome, but it also reinforces what a sad pathetic little man Doom really is.

I was thinking, instead of just complaining about this list, why don't we come up with our own 100 greatest villains list? I'm sure we could find someway to make it work.

Ultxon said:
I was thinking, instead of just complaining about this list, why don't we come up with our own 100 greatest villains list? I'm sure we could find someway to make it work.

yeah, and i feel sorry for whoever is in charge of that. I can see big disagreements over it even after its finished....get nur to set it up, everyone email him their list and the most frequent villains make the cut? of course, this would be a smaller list i imagine, like 50 or 25....gonna kill E's bandwidth with all of that email.

Shocker.

Shocker?

Shocker?
Really?

Oh yeah and "68. Joker"?

Here's a list of some of the people who are ahead of the Joker:
Mojo
Brainape
Starro
Taskmaster
Mysterio
T-Ray (who the **** is T-Ray?)
Solomon Grundy
Ventriliquist and Scarface (GAHHHHHHHH!!!!)
Juggernaut
Lord Manga Khan (Once again, GAHHHHHHHHH!!!!)
And of course, goddam mother****ing stupid ****ing
SHOCKER
!!!!!!!!!!!!
*aneurysm*

:dead: :dead: :dead:

Wait... Starro is that alien starfish that attachs itself to people and controls them right?

moonmaster said:
Shocker.

Shocker?

Shocker?
Really?

Oh yeah and "68. Joker"?

Here's a list of some of the people who are ahead of the Joker:
Mojo
Brainape
Starro
Taskmaster
Mysterio
T-Ray (who the **** is T-Ray?)
Solomon Grundy
Ventriliquist and Scarface (GAHHHHHHHH!!!!)
Juggernaut
Lord Manga Khan (Once again, GAHHHHHHHHH!!!!)
And of course, goddam mother****ing stupid ****ing
SHOCKER
!!!!!!!!!!!!
*aneurysm*

:dead: :dead: :dead:

You forgot Venom.

Fuzzy Birds said:
Is it just me or are at least half of those all Marvel villains?
Well, that's not surprising. I'm pretty sure almost half of those are DC villains as well.

It feels like the writer just drew out of a lot and made excuses on why that certain villain was ranked at that position.

Latest posts

Back