The All About Toys Thread

I was in my LCBS today and I noticed TMNT figures inspired by the very early issues of the comic (when it was still an underground independent comic, or whatever). They only had Michelangelo, but it was still really cool.

One of my LCS's actually had Joker action figures from The Dark Knight, exactly two of them, pricetag: $99.95.

It makes me sick. They're just the regular action figures from a popular movie and no kid will be able to play with them against their Batman action figure because some fat little greaseball somewhere has a stack of still-packaged ones next to his candy-wrapper-strewn desk, where he sits, possibly in a pile of his own feces, wearing nothing but an old RUSH T-shirt while cackling greedily at the eBay bids going up and up and only unpursing his stubby, hot-link-like fingers long enough to occasionally masturbate to the hentai pop-ups that litter his screen.

One of my LCS's actually had Joker action figures from The Dark Knight, exactly two of them, pricetag: $99.95.

It makes me sick. They're just the regular action figures from a popular movie and no kid will be able to play with them against their Batman action figure because some fat little greaseball somewhere has a stack of still-packaged ones next to his candy-wrapper-strewn desk, where he sits, possibly in a pile of his own feces, wearing nothing but an old RUSH T-shirt while cackling greedily at the eBay bids going up and up and only unpursing his stubby, hot-link-like fingers long enough to occasionally masturbate to the hentai pop-ups that litter his screen.
Oh my god, Planet-man has been spying on me!!

So I guess Hasbro is making 3 3/4" (GI Joe size) Marvel Universe figures.

This has been a dream of mine since I was a little kid.

I hope there aren't a lot of variants.

I wish Hasbro had DC too.

$99.95?!

They're on Amazon for like €10 over here...

I'm definitely going to be getting the 'Movie Masters' range this time around. The normal 5" figures look a bit pants.

So I guess Hasbro is making 3 3/4" (GI Joe size) Marvel Universe figures.

This has been a dream of mine since I was a little kid.

I hope there aren't a lot of variants.

I wish Hasbro had DC too.

That is the most awesomest news ever.

Why is there no All-Star Lex Luthor figure? :( I'd buy one in an instant.

In other news I bought this a couple weeks ago and am extremely happy with him. One of the best and most detailed character sculpts I've seen in an action figure. It's hard to tell in the photo but his hair is translucent.

Latest posts

Back