The ALL NEW funny/interesting/amazing/noteworthy Internet videos thread

it sounds like it's dubbed in Russian, actually (the robot one is)

That's something that killed me, the original dialog is Hindi, but it's also dubbed in Russian, and all the on screen text and writing is in English.

I need to learn to speak Indian

their is no such language as Indian...

the original is called Endhiran it was filmed and made in the far south East of India.....where they speak Tamil .... i don't know how it relates to Hindi as a language or from where my people come from which is the north west of India, Punjabi.

i hav't watched an Indian made film in about 10 years and this just proves i was right not go back.

edit: the main actress Aishwarya Rai was once held the Miss World crown in 1994 and has been in such U.S. films as Pink Panther 2, The Last Legion.....

original film wit English subs, for those of you that may want to watch it.
[video=youtube;aQMFzBU-z6k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQMFzBU-z6k[/video]

Last edited:
their is no such language as Indian...

the original is called Endhiran it was filmed and made in the far south East of India.....where they speak Tamil .... i don't know how it relates to Hindi as a language or from where my people come from which is the north west of India, Punjabi.
Why thank you

542366596_ab98a4983a.jpg

Last edited:
Oh My God, It's that thing from Super Mario Sunshine!

[video=youtube;7-KczCp0OQ4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-KczCp0OQ4[/video]

That is highly secret Nintendo test footage. Just by posting it you have broken 65 Nintendo Laws. May the fire balls of Mario have mercy on you.

Superman Classic
a fan film by Disney animator Robb PRatt
[video=youtube;T2WVlmNqMMs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2WVlmNqMMs&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Superman Classic
a fan film by Disney animator Robb PRatt
[video=youtube;T2WVlmNqMMs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2WVlmNqMMs&feature=player_embedded[/video]

As awesome as this is, the way it basically stops in the middle of a scene with no plans to continue brings it down significantly. As a pitch for an animated series it would be excellent, though.

Also, Awesome Firework Lights Up Neighbourhood <- everybody watch this.

As awesome as this is, the way it basically stops in the middle of a scene with no plans to continue brings it down significantly. As a pitch for an animated series it would be excellent, though.

As a hand-drawn short that he wasn't paid for at all, and did out of sheer fandom, as well as a desire to show off his skills doing something he loves... It's pretty silly to be upset that there isn't more of it.

If you look, it establishes an entire tone and two separate characters (three if you differentiate between Superman and Clark, which the short does), in body language and style. It's ALL there, just in that clip. That's what the dude is trying to show off.

The fact that he used Superman to show off is just cool happenstance.

(That being said, if someone has money to give him an animated show based on this approach, please give him that money)

As a hand-drawn short that he wasn't paid for at all, and did out of sheer fandom, as well as a desire to show off his skills doing something he loves... It's pretty silly to be upset that there isn't more of it.

If you look, it establishes an entire tone and two separate characters (three if you differentiate between Superman and Clark, which the short does), in body language and style. It's ALL there, just in that clip. That's what the dude is trying to show off.

You're right, almost like....
Planet-man said:
As a pitch for an animated series it would be excellent, though.

Not that the guy even said anything about making it to show off his skills. ALL he said was that he wanted to make a cool Superman short using the music of the Kirk Alyn serials. "The fact that he used Superman is just happenstance".... the guy went out and got John Haymes Newton to voice the thing. It's not a ****ing demo reel.

Anyway, I don't see how being disappointed when a cool Superman short ends in the middle of a scene, in the middle of momentum, in the middle of the timeline of its own YouTube clip is silly at all. Frankly, I think it's ridiculous if I'm actually being criticized for feeling that way.

Latest posts

Back