The ALL NEW funny/interesting/amazing/noteworthy Internet videos thread

I know, eh? The human brain is so complex. Imagine if everyone thought like that and only a handful of us didn't? We'd get labeled as the dumb ones who like to socialize and can't sing the alphabet as animal names!

I think most people can sing the alphabet with animal names....

I absolutely love it when stuff like this happens. Guy totally had it coming. Wife and kids didnt deserve seeing something this horrible though.

I don't think well-meaning stupidity means he deserved to be torn apart and killed. It was blatantly his fault, and if he'd been trying to hurt or antagonize the lion somehow it would've been a different story, but jeez....

I don't think well-meaning stupidity means he deserved to be torn apart and killed. It was blatantly his fault, and if he'd been trying to hurt or antagonize the lion somehow it would've been a different story, but jeez....

Yeah, what was that lion thinking eating that guy without being provoced!? It was a great photo opportunity, it should have just sat there and pose. I guess it didn't get the same training as the animals in the petting zoo?

Being eaten alive must be one of the single most horrible deaths imaginable.

Absolutely. I have to imagine that you are alive and conscious for the beginning of it. The thought of seeing a huge animal tearing out and eating your own insides - unimaginable.

I've seen a video of a guy who was literally cut in half through the midsection after an auto accident. He's laying in the road, still alive and conscious, feeling his midsection where he was cut in half, guts hanging out. The gore of his guts hanging out, awful as it sounds, wasn't the horrible part. The horrible part was seeing the guy trying to comprehend what had happened.

It was terrible. I wish I had never seen it.

Yeah, what was that lion thinking eating that guy without being provoced!? It was a great photo opportunity, it should have just sat there and pose. I guess it didn't get the same training as the animals in the petting zoo?

Did you think I meant the lion was overreacting?

I meant that you were by saying you absolutely loved that it happened.

Did you think I meant the lion was overreacting?
I meant that you were by saying you absolutely loved that it happened.

But I do love it! And saying the guy didnt deserve to get eaten because he didnt antagonise the lion is silly. Getting out of your car to film a wild lion is so mindnumbingly stupid you deserve nothing less than being eaten. And that people laugh at your fate afterward.

It just as stupid as climbing over the fences in a zoo to jump into the polarbear enclosure:
[video=youtube;R0pFaQluCZo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0pFaQluCZo[/video]
Or climbing over fences to get a nice picture of Binky.
[video=youtube;8wGbCNDw-m0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wGbCNDw-m0[/video]

Boombox Digital Short!!

[video=hulu;b5o2JMTdMSJqdsrs4z2S9Q]http://www.hulu.com/watch/134727/saturday-night-live-digital-short-boombox#s-p1-sr-i2[/video]

But I do love it! And saying the guy didnt deserve to get eaten because he didnt antagonise the lion is silly. Getting out of your car to film a wild lion is so mindnumbingly stupid you deserve nothing less than being eaten. And that people laugh at your fate afterward.

All I can say is in my opinion, the just punishment for (non-violent)stupidity and ignorance is (non-violently)learning the truth and seeing how wrong you are.

The guy was stunningly stupid, but as far as we know, he wasn't evil. He wasn't mean or sadistic or malevolent. He was a man who took his wife and children on a nice trip and was so excited he forgot about his own safety. He deserved to learn how wrong he was, but without being hurt as he didn't intentionally hurt anybody in the process. He didn't deserve a death fit for a spree killer, at all, no more than any rookie teen who overdrinks deserves to just flat-out die of alcohol poisoning or something. That's horrifying.

Bottom line, again IMO, sadism deserves pain. Ignorance deserves enlightenment. That's about all I can say here.

Last edited:
The Star Wars Trilogy - as told by someone who hasn't seen it.

[video=vimeo;2809991]http://vimeo.com/2809991[/video]

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back