The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Discussion (SPOILERS)

How would you rate The Amazing Spider-Man 2?

• Total voters
Wow. I've *never* done that. Never once. I've *read* things to see how bad they were, but I've never paid money for a comic expecting it to be bad.

I don't read them for the sake of seeing how bad they are, only for the Ultimate timeline. Have to take the good with the bad with such undertakings... unfortunately, it's been far more bad than good for a long time, for the most part.

Andrew Garfield Blames Studio Cuts For 'Amazing Spider-Man 2′s' Problems

"Telling The Daily Beast he "genuinely loved" the script, Garfield explains, "There was this thread running through it. I think what happened was, through the pre-production, production and post-production, when you have something that works as a whole, and then you start removing portions of it [...] and saying, 'No, that doesn't work,' then the thread is broken, and it's hard to go with the flow of the story. Certain people at the studio had problems with certain parts of it, and ultimately the studio is the final say in those movies because they're the tentpoles, so you have to answer to those people.""

Andrew Garfield Blames Studio Cuts For 'Amazing Spider-Man 2′s' Problems

"Telling The Daily Beast he "genuinely loved" the script, Garfield explains, "There was this thread running through it. I think what happened was, through the pre-production, production and post-production, when you have something that works as a whole, and then you start removing portions of it [...] and saying, 'No, that doesn't work,' then the thread is broken, and it's hard to go with the flow of the story. Certain people at the studio had problems with certain parts of it, and ultimately the studio is the final say in those movies because they're the tentpoles, so you have to answer to those people.""

I didn't watch it because it looked terrible, but it sounds to me like the problem is that they didn't cut ENOUGH portions.

How long was this movie supposed to be? Did Webb have a four hour cut?

The amazing spider man 2 is a good movie

The amazing spiderman 3 I hope is spider man vs the sinister six

Re: The amazing spider man 2 is a good movie

The first Amazing Spider-Man was, to put it mildly, a profound disappointment.

I didn't even watch the second one. No interest whatsoever.

I forgot I made this video. The only good thing to come out of The Amazing Spider-Man 2 was this song. So discolicious

[video=youtube;K1TbmeiqAm4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1TbmeiqAm4[/video]

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back