The Amazing Spider-Man - Timeline

In order, nope and yes.
Wait, I think I worded the first question wrong. I was meant to say "a Hela that is different from the MCU one, she resembles more the comic version".

And apparently I didn't remember wrong, she exists, but only in the DS version:
It happens with most marvel mutiplatform games, the GBA/DS/3DS versions always are slightly different, because of the hardware. Even if the Marvel Database doesn't create a TRN for them, I think lots of Marvel games released for Nintendo handleds could be considered alternate versions of their console counterparts if they got enough changes (like this one). At least Spider-Man Web of Shadows got 3 different TRN to account for the different versions (but Shattered Dimensions didn't :( ).

There's 4 endings in Spider-Man: Web of Shadows, though.

1. Good Ending
2. Good Ending w/ MJ
3. Bad Ending
4. Bad Ending w/ Felicia

From memory, only the Black Cat choice at the end matters. Other than that, you basically just need to swing around with the appropriate suit and do things until you're considered "good" or "bad", then you can start the last mission.

Wait, I think I worded the first question wrong. I was meant to say "a Hela that is different from the MCU one, she resembles more the comic version".

And apparently I didn't remember wrong, she exists, but only in the DS version:
It happens with most marvel mutiplatform games, the GBA/DS/3DS versions always are slightly different, because of the hardware. Even if the Marvel Database doesn't create a TRN for them, I think lots of Marvel games released for Nintendo handleds could be considered alternate versions of their console counterparts if they got enough changes (like this one). At least Spider-Man Web of Shadows got 3 different TRN to account for the different versions (but Shattered Dimensions didn't :( ).
Because the people who run the wikis are almost as stupid and up-their-butt as Reddit mods.

The human trash bag who ran the CW Gotham Knights wiki legitimately HATED the show but chose to "suffer through it" until it was cancelled, praising the CW's decision and calling the writers 'awful' people. He still runs the wiki to this day.

Supongo que sucesos similares. ¿Por qué?

Abril de 2013 es el punto divergente entre Tierra-120703 y Tierra-[TASM Games]. La única forma en que funcionaría es si el cómic tuviera lugar antes de The Amazing Spider-Man (videojuego), y el disfraz de ese juego fuera el traje reparado a pesar de que él estaba trabajando en un traje nuevo en el cómic. Entonces... uh, supongo que podría ser canon. Simplemente significa que reparó inmediatamente el traje viejo.

Entonces, si quieres que eso sea canon:

Tierra-120703
2013 - El asombroso Hombre Araña #1-2
2013 - El asombroso Hombre Araña
2013 - The Amazing Spider-Man: Cómic cinematográfico infinito
2013 - Gwen y Peter diseñan un nuevo traje.
2014 - El asombroso Hombre Araña 2

Tierra-[Juegos TASM]

2013 - El asombroso Hombre Araña #1-2
2013 - The Amazing Spider-Man: Cómic cinematográfico infinito
2013: Gwen y Peter comienzan a diseñar un nuevo traje.
2013 - Se repara el traje original.
2013 - Gwen y Peter diseñan un nuevo traje.
2015 - El asombroso Hombre Araña 2
Why the videogame of TASM 2 is set in 2015 and not in 2014?

Because Peter has been Spider-Man for 2 years. 2013 + 2 = 2015.
Why is ser 2 years after the first game?and not 1 like in the film?
also if was 2 years
shouldnt be 2012 the first tasm game and 2014 the second?

The video games aren't adaptations. They're a branched timeline. The Amazing Spider-Man (Video Game) is a sequel to The Amazing Spider-Man. The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (Video Game) is a sequel to The Amazing Spider-Man (Video Game).

So:
2013 - The Amazing Spider-Man
2013 - The Amazing Spider-Man (Video Game)
2015 - The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (Video Game)

Why is ser 2 years after the first game?and not 1 like in the film?
also if was 2 years
shouldnt be 2012 the first tasm game and 2014 the second?
The first film plays out the same prior and within the video game timeline branch. The 2nd game is only a sequel to the 1st game and any events that resemble the 2nd film are just elements that were going to play out no matter what, but occurred later in this game timeline branch.

Porque la primera película está ambientada en 2013.
No, TASM 1 está ambientada en 2012, toda la película tiene fechas de 2012 según periódicos, matrículas, fotografías, etc.
2013 fue un "retcon" realizado en base al marketing de TASM 2.
Pero en esos años (2012-2013) se suponía que iba a tener lugar en 2012 y se supone que iba a tener lugar en 2012.
El videojuego TASM se desarrolla meses después por lo que debería estar ambientado en el verano de 2013.
Y el segundo juego lo que pregunté es ¿por qué 2 años? ¿Por qué 2 años? ¿En qué momento del juego mencionan que han pasado 2 años desde la muerte de Ben?

La primera película se desarrolla igual antes y dentro de la rama de la línea de tiempo de los videojuegos. El segundo juego es solo una secuela del primer juego y cualquier evento que se parezca a la segunda película son solo elementos que iban a desarrollarse sin importar qué, pero que ocurrieron más adelante en esta rama de la línea de tiempo del juego.
okey pero ¿por qué en el videojuego está ambientado 2 años después y en la película "1 año después"?
¿Hay algún momento en el videojuego que mencionen que han pasado 2 años?

Captura de pantalla (2046).png
this scene takes place in 1 April 2014
maybe the 1 year gap as is stated in the novelization makes sense
In the novelization it is mentioned that from the time Peter and Gwen break up at graduation until Peter's next montage as Spider-Man where he sees Gwen in the distance and goes to attend to a fire, 1 year passed.
and as we see in the movie it is early April, the graduation should have been in April or May 2013.
As we see, Norman Osborn passed away in 2014.
The Daily Buggle Tumblr is the lowest in the tier of canonicity.
2012 TASM
2013 Graduation
2014 TASM 2
2015 TASM 2 ending

Yup. Diverged timeline rules - it might not always line up with the exact timeframe but the events could still occur at a different point assuming all the pieces were in place for them to inevitably.
Actually, this kinda works in the Raimiverse too.

In Earth-71002, despite Norman Osborn having a very different fate, Peter still met and fought all the same villains.

In Earth-96283, Peter becomes depressed and starts losing his powers. He gives up being Spider-Man in March 2004.

In Earth-760207, Peter accidentally forces Indie into a coma due to mind manipulation. He becomes depressed due to the burden of being Spider-Man. He gives up being Spider-Man in March 2004.

I'm pretty sure they only started doing cross-species stuff after the Lizard incident, since everyone at Oscorp scoffed at the idea in the film.

Black Cat could technically have been a master thief in Earth-120703 who never got caught and works for Oscorp, or the far more simple explanation, a completely separate character with the same name.
Another thing supporting this, Rhino's suit from The Amazing Spider-Man 2 appears in The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (Video Game) as an easter egg, as do the Doc Ock arms, thus it's acknowledging that it all still exists, but it went in another direction. That's why Rhino is a cross-species between a human and a rhino rather than a man wearing an armoured rhino costume.

Honestly, it is very cool to think that even if we never saw them, Cletus Kasady, Kingpin, Kraven, Black Cat, etc were out there in Earth-120703.

I'm starting to see these branched timelines to the Webbverse, the Raimiverse and Blade Universe as their equivalent to a "What If...?".

Blade
Earth-42222 - What If... Blade lost to La Magra?

Spider-Man
Earth-71002 - What If... Spider-Man was able to save all his villains?
Earth-760207 - What If... TNAS happened instead? [AKA Mary Jane got into college XD]

The Amazing Spider-Man
TASM Games - What If... Oscorp tried to weaponize cross-species genetics?

Last edited:
Captura de pantalla (3073).png

Gwen's calendar doesn't fit March 2013
Captura de pantalla (3075).png
As we can see in Gwen's calendar, the first day of the month is a Wednesday and there are at least 30 days.
The first day of March 2013 was a Friday, not a Wednesday.
The month it does fit is May 2013 and August 2012.
Originally it was thought to take place in August 2012, I'm sure, but following the line that TASM is set in 2013, May 2013 also fits with the daily bugle tumblr where we see that at the beginning of May 2014 it will be one year since the death of Captain Stacy.
TASM takes place between January-May 2013.

Latest posts

Back