The Amazing Spider-Man - Timeline

Peter está en la misma clase que Gwen, y no creo que Peter se vaya a graduar a los 21. Sabes que ese cartel podría estar desactualizado, ¿verdad? Es a principios de 2013 que he colocado la película.

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 muestra que el video que Richard Parker envía desde el avión está fechado el 12 de junio de 2002.

Ahí está su fuente para "seis años".

Además, no hay necesidad de insultos. Eso no es necesario, maduro o útil para estas discusiones.

Tier canocity hermano
Movie>>>Promotional from TASM2

I assume the Video Game Universe should be considered to immediately diverge from Earth-120703 at the end of The Amazing Spider-Man events. Does anyone remember any timeline details other than the first game taking place months after the first film?

I assume the Video Game Universe should be considered to immediately diverge from Earth-120703 at the end of The Amazing Spider-Man events. Does anyone remember any timeline details other than the first game taking place months after the first film?
I would say Summer since clearly Peter isn't in school.

Several synopsis for the game say "several months" so July most likely.

Similar events, I take it. Why?

April 2013 is the divergent point between Earth-120703 and Earth-[TASM Games]. The only way it would work is if the comic took place before The Amazing Spider-Man (Video Game), and the costume in that game is the repaired suit despite him working on a new suit in the comic. So... uh, I guess it could be canon. It just means he immediately repaired the old suit.

So, if you want that to be canon:

Earth-120703
2013 - The Amazing Spider-Man #1-2
2013 - The Amazing Spider-Man
2013 - The Amazing Spider-Man: Cinematic Infinite Comic
2013 - Gwen and Peter design new suit
2014 - The Amazing Spider-Man 2

Earth-[TASM Games]

2013 - The Amazing Spider-Man #1-2
2013 - The Amazing Spider-Man: Cinematic Infinite Comic
2013 - Gwen and Peter start designing new suit
2013 - Original suit is repaired
2013 - Gwen and Peter design new suit
2015 - The Amazing Spider-Man 2

Last edited:
Similar events, I take it. Why?

April 2013 is the divergent point between Earth-120703 and Earth-[TASM Games]. The only way it would work is if the comic took place before The Amazing Spider-Man (Video Game), and the costume in that game is the repaired suit despite him working on a new suit in the comic. So... uh, I guess it could be canon. It just means he immediately repaired the old suit.
Wait, are you sure the two universes are exactly the same before the divergent point? Is Felicia Hardy's backstory with Oscorp totally compatible with the Felicia in the Movie Universe? And the animal-human hybrids in the first game were all created after April or were also developed in the Movie Universe but never escaped?
(I am not saying you are wrong, just wanna make sure you remember these things because you are making the timeline, I don't even remember the game so much)

I'm pretty sure they only started doing cross-species stuff after the Lizard incident, since everyone at Oscorp scoffed at the idea in the film.

Black Cat could technically have been a master thief in Earth-120703 who never got caught and works for Oscorp, or the far more simple explanation, a completely separate character with the same name.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure they only started doing cross-species stuff after the Lizard incident, since everyone at Oscorp scoffed at the idea in the film.

Black Cat could technically have been a master thief in Earth-120703 who never got caught and works for Oscorp, or rather simply a completely separate character with the same name.
Yeah, Felicia's last name is never stated in Amazing Spider-Man 2.
So it's probably just a different one, not "Felicia Hardy" retroactively.

It'd be easier if the Cinematic Infinite Comic was just set in the video game universe rather than the film universe, but the comic does state that the story continues in the movie. It's the least convoluted to assume that that reference is an easter egg to the comic and that similar events occurred. I mean, unless the first game is after the comic but that doesn't make any sense.

Also:
So it diverged MUCH earlier but evolved into something similar still later on?

- Captain America: Super Soldier is a sidequel to Captain America: The First Avenger.
- Iron Man is an adaptation of Iron Man.
- The Incredible Hulk is an adaptation of The Incredible Hulk.
- Iron Man 2 is a sequel to Iron Man 2.
- Thor: God of Thunder is a prequel to Thor.

Now, my question is the timeline. Is it:
1944 - Captain America: Super Soldier
2008 - Iron Man
2008 - Sega Iron Man Special #1
2008 - The Incredible Hulk
2010 - Iron Man 2
2011 - Thor: God of Thunder

Or is it:
2008 - Iron Man
2010 - Thor: God of Thunder
2010 - The Incredible Hulk
2010 - Iron Man 2

Doesn't matter either way, but I'm pretty sure Fury's Big Week didn't happen as we know it.

- Captain America: Super Soldier is a sidequel to Captain America: The First Avenger.

2008 - Iron Man
2010 - Iron Man 2

Or is it:
2008 - Iron Man
2010 - Iron Man 2

Doesn't matter either way, but I'm pretty sure Fury's Big Week didn't happen as we know it.
If I can give an advice, I would do a collective thread Like the non-arrowverse timelines, called "Non Marvel's Spider-man video games timelines". Cos adding tl the MCU thread the games would be a Nightmare ahahahah.

2008 - Iron Man
2010 - Iron Man 2

Or is it:
2008 - Iron Man
2010 - Iron Man 2

I'm late, but I can help with this, I played every game here aside from the Incredible Hulk Game, so giving you a Breakdown of the Games.

• Iron Man = It's an adaptation of the entire movie with additional Characters taken from Iron Man's Comics.
  • The Incredible Hulk = For What I heard is a loooooooooooooose adaptation of the Movie (oh! And there's Reed Richards, yay!!).
  • Iron Man 2 = It's a sequel set after the events of the Iron Man 2 Movie.
  • Thor: God of Thunder = It's a prequel set Before the Thor Movie.
  • Captain America: Super Soldier = It's a midquel set during the movie with an original Storyline [I theorized that it's set immediatly before Cap and the Howling Commandos Borads Arnim Zola's Train in the movie].

The Thor one is the one that includes a Hella different from the comics?
Also wasn't there a version of Iron Man 3's video game that had Killian becoming M.O.D.O.K?

The Thor one is the one that includes a Hella different from the comics?
Also wasn't there a version of Iron Man 3's video game that had Killian becoming M.O.D.O.K?
In order, nope and yes.

Latest posts

Back