The Apple Products Thread

Re: iPhone

For the record, the battery bull**** alone is enough to make me steer clear of any of Apple's portable iCrap.

Nokia FTW on that one.

Not that I even have a cellphone or mp3 player of any kind.

The battery performance is very good. It's the inability to change it yourself that sucks.

But the pros outweigh that con.

Got mine today, I'm so friggen in love it isn't funny.

yes and not yet, I splurged on the high end jaw bone ear piece.

Let me make a recommendation: bestskinsever.com

I bought a clear snap case with the phone which made it too bulky. I got a slip case which I was afraid would scratch it up. Then I found the BestSkinsEver site and I thought it was worth a shot for $9. It's perfect.

Aaaaand the 1 Millionth iPhone has sold.

I'm starting to think that was one of the main reasons for the price cut. Most tech gets price cut at that plateau.

Aaaaand the 1 Millionth iPhone has sold.

I'm starting to think that was one of the main reasons for the price cut. Most tech gets price cut at that plateau.

Did you get to check out the Best Skins Ever thing I posted?

And have you made any ringtones? I made a few over the weekend - one of then is Iron Man (Black Sabbath).

Did you get to check out the Best Skins Ever thing I posted?

And have you made any ringtones? I made a few over the weekend - one of then is Iron Man (Black Sabbath).

Not yet on the first.

Yes...I have like 15 new ringtones...

I'm a ringtone junkie -.-

AAANNND I just ordered my iPhone skin

Last edited:

Question for fellow iPhone owners, did you get your store credit yet, and if so, have you spent it yet?

Question for fellow iPhone owners, did you get your store credit yet, and if so, have you spent it yet?

Nope. I just checked the Apple site about an hour ago because that's where they said the announcement would be made when it's ready to go. I called an Apple Store the other day and the person I talked to confirmed this.

They day it is announced I'm heading over to get a 160 GB classic.

Nope. I just checked the Apple site about an hour ago because that's where they said the announcement would be made when it's ready to go. I called an Apple Store the other day and the person I talked to confirmed this.

They day it is announced I'm heading over to get a 160 GB classic.

Good, I was hoping I wasn't the only one in that situation.

I think I'm going to get a ram upgrade for my MacBook.

Good, I was hoping I wasn't the only one in that situation.

I think I'm going to get a ram upgrade for my MacBook.

Have you looked into 3rd party RAM? It won't void your warranty is is usually a LOT cheaper. I put memory in my old Mac Mini and it worked great - zero problems.

Yep - got it. :-D

I'm headed over to the Apple Store after work.

Glad you were able to get Crucial RAM. Computer manufacturers always put insane markups on RAM, but Apple is one of the worst.

Yeah, I got a 2GB ram chip from Newegg for $115, about half of what Apple charges. -.-

Latest posts

Back