The Apple Products Thread

Today I used a USB mic adapter to plug an electric guitar into my iPad and used it with GarageBand. It was pretty much the coolest thing ever.

Today I used a USB mic adapter to plug an electric guitar into my iPad and used it with GarageBand. It was pretty much the coolest thing ever.

Who do you think you are, Damon Albarn?

ok so I dunno if I've mentioned this but me and hibs are offically on the apple bandwagon with our spiffy iPhone 4S's and I'm gonna do my best to surprise her with a mac laptop for christmas. Anywho, are there any real cool apps i should try out? I have the basic facebook and twitter along with twitch.tv app. I'm not the exploratory type, just give me something to look up and tell me why I should have it.

please...

Games that you should definitely get:

Words with Friends
Hanging with Friends
Chess with Friends
Scramble with Friends
Draw Something

:D

There's also the ESPN ScoreCenter app for sports fans. It's good, I like it.

Last edited:
How old is the computer? The track pad might be wearing out. Is it under warranty?

It's older than a year, going on a year and a half I think. I checked the Apple website and according to them, I'm no longer on warranty.

I tend to stay away from anything related to scrabble. I destroy people.

Spanish words count in Scrabble?

If Ourchair was here he'd give me ourchair points for that.

I miss compound.

It's older than a year, going on a year and a half I think. I checked the Apple website and according to them, I'm no longer on warranty.

Spanish words count in Scrabble?

If Ourchair was here he'd give me ourchair points for that.

I miss compound.

Yeah, standard out of the box warrantee is 1 year (tho, if you bought it with a credit card, it may have a longer warrantee), if you ever plan to get another Apple computer, I'd suggest AppleCare.

Was the trackpad failure sudden or a gradual decay.

Also, if it's just the trackpad, maybe pick up a Magic Trackpad from Apple, it's bluetooth, and it's light and streamlined enough to be easily portable.

E wins games against me all the time. I still keep playing.

Maybe it'll be different from remote locations, it's just every time I suggest to play, people I know including family, tend to get discouraged.

and yes, spanish words count, although I rarely need to go to a secondary language to whoop ass.

Last edited:
Was the trackpad failure sudden or a gradual decay.

Also, if it's just the trackpad, maybe pick up a Magic Trackpad from Apple, it's bluetooth, and it's light and streamlined enough to be easily portable.

It was sudden, one time worked, the next time it didn't. Now it goes in and out.

New iPad tomorrow!

I'm so geeked. I wasn't able to preorder to I'm going to head to a (not Apple) store tomorrow morning early to try and snag one.

Retina display is the most hugest thing ever. I NEEDS IT.

E said:
New iPad tomorrow!

I'm so geeked. I wasn't able to preorder to I'm going to head to a (not Apple) store tomorrow morning early to try and snag one.

Retina display is the most hugest thing ever. I NEEDS IT.

Buy me one. Thanks!

I was wondering if Apple will ever create their own video game console.

They did once. It was a collaboration with Bandai, it was called the Pippen. It wasn't terrible, just completely not marketed.

I will be looking to replace my Macbook Pro this fall and was considering the Retina display model but was turned off by the reports of the hardware not being able to keep up with the OS. I think I'll wait for the next edition and stick with a regular MBP this time around.

I'm also counting on a new iPhone model this fall...I'm upgrade eligible and ready for it.

Very geeked for Mountain Lion this month, too. Even more so for iOS 6 this fall.

My macbook pro just started occasionally making crackling noises... It sounds like its coming out of the top of the monitor, near the web cam.

:(

My macbook pro just started occasionally making crackling noises... It sounds like its coming out of the top of the monitor, near the web cam.

:(

If it's under warranty and you are able, take it to an Apple store.

Even if it's not under warranty, take it in if you can. They are known to help people out with out of warranty issues, even though they are getting away from it.

Latest posts

Back