The Arc to End All Arcs

I'm thinking that Vaughan may be revealing a little too much and I think he's covering a little too much ground in five issues than we really should be. I think there should be underlying themes to the issues here on out leading up to the last arc.

Goodwill said:
I'm thinking that Vaughan may be revealing a little too much and I think he's covering a little too much ground in five issues than we really should be. I think there should be underlying themes to the issues here on out leading up to the last arc.
We'll see in due time.

Goodwill said:

There you go again making judgements without seeing the product. Except this time you didn't even get to the first 5 pages!

Seriously though, give the man a chance. Believe it or not, he has a pretty good grasp on it.

Goodwill said:

UltimateE said:
There you go again making judgements without seeing the product. Except this time you didn't even get to the first 5 pages!

Seriously though, give the man a chance. Believe it or not, he has a pretty good grasp on it.

Agreeing with both of you; Goodwill I definitely see where you're saying he might be covering too much ground. There's speculation that he's handling Pheonix, Apocolypse, Emma & Co., The Brotherhood, Mystique, Archangel, etc... some things are minor some things are major some things are definites and some things are possibilities but right now it definitely looks like he's taking up every UXM has and working with it.

E. Naturally I have faith in Vaughan too and believe that he has a grasp on it. Whatever he does I'm sure we won't be disappointed (unless he brings in Archangel. Then he'll have one mad fanboy). I wouldn't say Goodwill is judging. I think he's more bringing his thoughts to the attentions of the other posters, that's all.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Agreeing with both of you; Goodwill I definitely see where you're saying he might be covering too much ground. There's speculation that he's handling Pheonix, Apocolypse, Emma & Co., The Brotherhood, Mystique, Archangel, etc... some things are minor some things are major some things are definites and some things are possibilities but right now it definitely looks like he's taking up every UXM has and working with it.
Exactly...SPECULATION. It hasn't been confirmed EXACTLY what he's covering, so until then, you really can't say that he's doing so many things.

TheManWithoutFear said:

Then your criticism is with fans speculating, not with Vaughan for doing too much.

Well, speculation threads being what they are, I really see no reason why you're all jumping on me! ;) It's all good, MwoF and E are right... The fans are speculating too much and Vaughan hasn't cleared too much up yet. As of right now, if he WERE to cover all of these things, I would say that's too much. I do have faith in him.

Latest posts

Back