The Bad Pickup Line Thread

- He's cut his own hair (very, VERY, badly to the point of looking like a cartoon).

Ironically, the one time I cut my own hair resulted in the best haircut I've ever had. Everyone from experienced relatives to professional barbers has cut it at other times and it almost always turns out awful. I think my hair grows in several odd directions.

But I digress...

Not exactly a pick up line, but I thought this was hilarious:
Eric Schulte of the Dreadful Yawns said:
Heard at a show: "Check out that chick over there. She may be handicapped, but 'dem titties ain't retarded."

Ironically, the one time I cut my own hair resulted in the best haircut I've ever had. Everyone from experienced relatives to professional barbers has cut it at other times and it almost always turns out awful. I think my hair grows in several odd directions.

But I digress...

Planet-Man, is it lonely up there on your pedestal?

But I digress...
Everyone you know is bald, I'll bet. :p

In the land of the bald, the bowl-cut man is king.

Last edited:
My preferred pick-up line:

"No, I didn't just put something in your drink. Why do you ask?"

Last edited:
Though bluebeast's answer confuses me.

I think the forum automatically parsed is text into a smiley.

I believe he was suggesting that a bad way to pick someone up would be to call them a sinner.

Latest posts

Back