The Book of Lost Souls (Discussion/spoilers)

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
I could've sworn there was a thread on this... :?

Anyways, #3 was great. A girl who's a great artist, but looses her boyfriend to drugs. It may not sound so great now, but the issue is. I liked this one better than #2, which also is great. This series is seriously something worth checking out. Real world problems with people who truly are 'Lost souls'. The art just goes hand in hand with this.

JMS has hit good with this one.

4/5.

Ultimate Houde said:
Could I get a better description of what the premise of these books are. I'm thinking about picking them up
The Book of Lost Souls is about a man from the, I believe, 19th Century who tried to commit suicide by jumping off a bridge, and landed in the 21st century. Now he has a book where he helps others like himself, a lost soul not knowing where to go next in life. The man helps them find their way before he can find his.

The artist is Collen Doran.

Last edited:
icemastertron said:
The Book of Lost Souls is about a man from the, I believe, 19th Century who tried to commit suicide by jumping off a bridge, and landed in the 21st century. Now he has a book where he helps others like himself, a lost soul not knowing where to go next in life. The man helps them find their way before he can find his.

The artist is Collen Doran.

Plus, he has a talking cat called Mystery.

This series is a bit bumpy, but has a lot of potential. I like the done in one stories, but I hope we get more depth to Jonathan himself.

Fuzzy Birds said:
Plus, he has a talking cat called Mystery.

This series is a bit bumpy, but has a lot of potential. I like the done in one stories, but I hope we get more depth to Jonathan himself.
Yeah, I hope that, too. And Mystery's cool.

Latest posts

Back