The Chitauri

The Overlord

Has the Homeland Security arc ending mean we have seen the last of the Chitauri or will the Chitauri return someday?

UltimateE said:
That, right there, is why you are the Nexus of the World™.

wooof, if thats been trademarked there's going to be one angry Man-Thing knocking at someone's door...

*rereads sentence*

:lol: :lol: :D

Dr.Strangefate said:
wooof, if thats been trademarked there's going to be one angry Man-Thing knocking at someone's door...
Many a Man-Thing is jealous of Bass. *looks down at moonie's pants*

I'm sure there were more places where the Chitauri infiltrated instead o fjust two new York buildings and Micronesia. I want to see some Union guys kick some Chitauri butt.

I think they are done for, at least for now. I don't think we'll be seeing much more of them unless they are dealt with in Extinction. That's just me, though.

aren't the chitauri suppossed to be the skrull? if so, i'd like to see more of them down the road...but of course that'd be assuming that ultimates volume 3 will exist...

selfproclaimed said:
aren't the chitauri suppossed to be the skrull?
I'm not sure, but I think someone said that they're UU's Skrulls, but can't remember.

selfproclaimed said:
if so, i'd like to see more of them down the road...but of course that'd be assuming that ultimates volume 3 will exist...
Vol. 3 will. Didn't ya see the article in the News forum? MM said that there will be one.

Yes, I believe the head honco Chitauri said they've had many names throughout the galaxy, including the Skrull. The Chitauri are the UU Skrulls.

Goodwill said:
Yes, I believe the head honco Chitauri said they've had many names throughout the galaxy, including the Skrull. The Chitauri are the UU Skrulls.

ok...that's what i thought...what with the shapeshifting and all...so now that we have the skrull...and kree in ult. secret.....kree-skrull war anyone??? obviously this would be much farther down the road

Goodwill said:
That's cool. Chitauri sounds kinda better than Skrull, (to me at least) and for them to still have the name Skrull "attached" to them, but here as just an "alias" is great.

Thanks.

Goodwill said:

That guy, when he had his face all illuminated by green light in the one page spread at the end of, like, issue 10 or 11, looked like a young Christopher Walken. :shock:

icemastertron said:
Yeah, like they can come in UFF later on. Gotta see a "Super Chitauri" right? Right?

:lol:

i think that that would actually be pretty sweet...good call on it showing up in UFF...that title would fit much better

Latest posts

Back