The Classic Games Club

You said it brother! REPRAZENT!

"I have updated my journal."

"I will see you in death's halls my love."

'Grace says softly: "Torment." She studies the symbol, then turns away, as if looking at it is painful. "Fell says..." She takes a breath. "That the flesh knows it suffers, even when the mind forgets." She looks up and meets your gaze, and her eyes are a strange shade of azure, a shade that speaks of sadness and tears. "Fell says that the rune acts like a lodestone, drawing other tormented souls to you."'

'Pain, Agony, Suffering, Torment. When the Rune is invoked, even the earth shall resonate its anguish. Torment of the mind. Torment of the body. Torment of the soul. All will be made clear when the Circle is drawn.'

"Deionarra: You must die... While you still can. The circle must come to a close my love."

"Nameless One: I wonder what it was I said that made death reject me."

Nameless One: You're going to eat me?
Ghrist: Aye, as soon as ye finish with ye damn fool questions.
Nameless One: You can try, but you'll die from a bellyache as I gut you.
Ghrist: I'll take that chance.

Dak'kon: Endure. In enduring, grow strong.

Dak'kon: There cannot be two skies.

Nameless One: Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese

Transcendent One: The weak suffer. I *endure*

Fall-from-Grace: You know, Nordrom, you are perhaps the cutest little rogue modron I have ever encountered.
Nordom: 'Cutest' is a subjective term. I prefer the designation "fearsome cubed warrior".
Fall-from-Grace: Of course! That's why you're so cute

Nordom: Attention; Morte. I have a question. Do you have a destiny? A purpose?
Morte: Is Annah still wearing clothes?
Nordom: Affirmatory.
Morte: Then the answer is yes.

[Fell explains one of the Nameless One's tattoos]
Fell: It is *torment*. It is that which draws all tormented souls to you. The flesh knows it suffers, even when the mind has forgotten. And so you wear the rune always.

Oh god, and there is so much more...

We are SO gonna play Planescape: Torment. No discussion.

After Deus Ex. of course. ^^

Last edited:
One of the games on the "to-play"-list better be Doom, Legend of Zelda, Secret of Monkey Island (1 & 2) or Mega Man.

If not I'm gonna close down the site and burn all of my co..... no, wait. That doesn't sound right :sure:

Last edited:
One of the games on the "to-play"-list better be Doom, Legend of Zelda, Secret of Monkey Island (1 & 2) or Mega Man.

If not I'm gonna close down the site and burn all of my co..... no, wait. That doesn't sound right :sure:

Doom is the one I most agree with there. It kickstarted the fps genre into what it is today.

Fall-from-Grace: You know, Nordrom, you are perhaps the cutest little rogue modron I have ever encountered.
Nordom: 'Cutest' is a subjective term. I prefer the designation "fearsome cubed warrior".
Fall-from-Grace: Of course! That's why you're so cute

Nordom: Attention; Morte. I have a question. Do you have a destiny? A purpose?
Morte: Is Annah still wearing clothes?
Nordom: Affirmatory.
Morte: Then the answer is yes.

We are SO gonna play Planescape: Torment. No discussion.
Morte is the greatest character Rob Paulsen has ever voiced. The way he says, "Then the answer is yes," is just priceless.

Also, I still send messages over the phone to my friends githzerai style. Only those who have played the game will *know* what I'm talking about, and in *know*ing you grow strong.

Also, I still send messages over the phone to my friends githzerai style. Only those who have played the game will *know* what I'm talking about, and in *know*ing you grow strong.

I demand a script of such an incident. I would *know* how you performed this.

And so it begins.

We start off with mother effin' Deus Ex! So, go visit the forum, say a few words, get the game, and let's get on the road GTA style!

deus_ex_poster_by_egoyette.png

Latest posts

Back