The Computer Thread

SSJmole

Face-Punching As Foreign Policy
While there are threads on computers the ones I saw = help.

I thought It would be a cool topic to talk about programs you like , recomend , hate. If you buy any new pc peripherals ect....

I'll go first with a new (to me) program I've been playing with called "Skype" I installed it a joined mainly for 1 reason my mobile phone would not get a signal where I stay in usa.

So I'll be using my friends pc to do it (good idea no?) you can voice chat , draw , play games , sms , call phones , webcam and more. It's a pretty damn impressive program.

anyone try it?

I have a 5.25" floppy drive! W00t!

Did you know you can store up to 360k on just ONE double density disk!?!?1111

I have a 5.25" floppy drive! W00t!

Did you know you can store up to 360k on just ONE double density disk!?!?1111

:lol: :lol: Taken part of this sooooo out of context for my sig

While there are threads on computers the ones I saw = help.

I thought It would be a cool topic to talk about programs you like , recomend , hate. If you buy any new pc peripherals ect....

I'll go first with a new (to me) program I've been playing with called "Skype" I installed it a joined mainly for 1 reason my mobile phone would not get a signal where I stay in usa.

So I'll be using my friends pc to do it (good idea no?) you can voice chat , draw , play games , sms , call phones , webcam and more. It's a pretty damn impressive program.

anyone try it?

I haven't tried it, but I know a few podcasts are recorded using it.

Only thing I've been toying with lately is the Firefox add on that lets you control your mp3 player from your browser. I likes it.

Only thing I've been toying with lately is the Firefox add on that lets you control your mp3 player from your browser. I likes it.

I also like that.

I've used used firefox for awhile I didn't know it could do that

He jumped!

True story - I used to have lots of He-Man guys, including Moss Man. One day I couldn't find him. I looked everywhere and never found him; I resigned myself to the fact that he was lost forever.

A few years later I was packing up my room because we were moving, and I found him in a plant in my room.

That's a ****ing awesome toy right there, my friends.

True story - I used to have lots of He-Man guys, including Moss Man. One day I couldn't find him. I looked everywhere and never found him; I resigned myself to the fact that he was lost forever.

A few years later I was packing up my room because we were moving, and I found him in a plant in my room.

That's a ****ing awesome toy right there, my friends.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

"Allow me to check your...RAM."

*waits for djf to get the reference*

Um, is it that Joel McHale / nurse bit? I'm not totally sure.

Hey moonmaster, I know I've bugged you about this endlessly, but this'll be the last time, I promise:

Now that Knocked Up is on DVD, will you finally get around to seeing it?
:)

Latest posts

Back