The Descent.

So I just saw this last week-------I have never been more bored with a horror film in my life.......................and that includes "Jason in Space".

I honestly did not jump once. It wasn't scary at all.

.5/5

Victor Von Doom said:
So I just saw this last week-------I have never been more bored with a horror film in my life.......................and that includes "Jason in Space".

.5/5

Jason in Space was awesome. It was funny as hell.

JonnyFreeze said:
i think the film should have been called "Juno" and had more Juno in it, anyone agree?
281x211.jpg

Amen!

You know they are working on a sequel?!

It'll suck. No Juno. Thank you very much Sarah.

i guess a sequel could be cool but really, imagine "Descent" without Juno. god it woulda been really horrendous.

NatalieMendoza.jpg

:drooling:

.5/5

Whatevs. Entertainment Weekly just gave the DVD an A; either way, I won't be seeing this until I get into the horror genre. (Never?)

.5/5

I agree wholeheartedly, but my friend, who's a horror movie aficionado, as well as a few other people who went, thought it was really good.

I don't get it. It was incredibly boring and the mutants weren't very scary.

It's a horrible movie. Plain and simple.

Not saying that people aren't allowed to like it---but dumb is dumb. It's just like the "Dukes of Hazzard" film. It was a horribly dumb film...but there are those allowed to like it (myself included---but I'm a sucker for all of Sean Williams Scott's films as well as the Broken Lizard films/crew).

Whatever.....

Descent was ****ty. Dukes was ****ty. Like whatever you like.

Where's the I Hate Life thread? :evil:

Latest posts

Back