The Duel

Ultimate Fried

this thread is exactly about what the title says. This is a place to challenge another member to a duel. Rules are simple.
1. challenge somebody
2. bash them mindlessly until someone concedes
3. no bashing unless they accept the challenge
4. TOG is completely free game

have fun:p

*slaps Houde in the face with a glove*

Your mother was a hamster, and your father smells of elderberries! Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time!

Your mother was a hamster, and your father smells of elderberries! Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time!

Aren't you also supposed to fart in his general direction?

Um...my Mom isn't a hamster, if she was I would be a hamster. And I have not a clue what elderberries smell like, so I have no idea if my father smells like them.

I would go, but you locked the car door on me and won't let me out.

Um...my Mom isn't a hamster, if she was I would be a hamster. And I have not a clue what elderberries smell like, so I have no idea if my father smells like them.

Oh snap.

hellsButtmonkey
got pwned

Go and boil your bottom, son of a silly person. I blow my nose on you, so-called Houde-Ultimate, you and your silly American kiniggets.

Latest posts

Back