The End of an Era? I'm done...(with the timeline)

Joe, would you like to play Whack a Mole? :)

Hey! :( That game is raciest and offensive to my people. How would you like it if there was game called "Hit the Caucasian male who lives in new york and likes iceman in the face with a sack of door knobs" You wouldn't!

Nazi

Last edited:
Hey! :( That game is raciest and offensive to my people. How would you like it if there was game called "Hit the Caucasian male who lives in new york and likes iceman in the face with a sack of door knobs" You wouldn't!

Nazi
This isn't about you.

And you can play that game in New York. I'm sure they'll have their guns ready to shoo you.

Last edited:
This isn't about you.

I didn't think it was :lol: but if you remember my previous post a while back where I gave a big long speech on why it was barbaric and racist (which I think is deleted) you understand I HAD to reply :lol:

i suggest not including the Squadron Supreme stuff, the Marvel Zombies stuff (excluding UFF), the 2 novels, and the game.

i'm not saying that stuff was crap i'm just saying that (as I see it) it was kindof pointless to include it in the timeline and it screwed alot of things up

?? Not really. The Novels fit into continuity, the game does as well. The Marvel Zombie stuff there's no problem with, and the only continuity screw-up between the Ultimate-verse and the SS universe was the difference in years (Ultimate at 2004, SS at 2006). This can be explained away through time-travel in addition to dimension hopping in the Ultimate Power mini.

Yeah, so if Joe's willing, its all yours man. And thanks to everyone who gave a crap about it.

Don't worry, though, there'll be more timelines coming...I've got this awesome Halo timeline almost done...hehehe.

Okay, so I'm gonna do this. I guess I'll just go make my own thread for it and it and someone else could sticky it and lock the old one?

Okay, so I'm gonna do this. I guess I'll just go make my own thread for it and it and someone else could sticky it and lock the old one?

Go ahead and make the new one, and I will have to set up a redirect from the old one to the new one so if anyone follows a link or reference to the old it automatically goes to the new. But yours has to exist first.

Latest posts

Back