Will Tony Stark Die?

• Yes

Votes: 10 30.3%
  • No

Votes: 23 69.7%

• Total voters

moonmaster

Without him, all of you would be lost souls roamin
Hmmm......I was not sure if there was already a thread about this, but I was thinking about Tony's tumor the other day and I was wondering: do you think Marvel would really kill him off or do you think that they'd make up an excuse for why he survives?

It'll likely be played like Jessica Jones' pregnancy, put off as long as possible.
I can't see Marvel damaging the UIM franchise like that. Plus its unconfirmed how long it'l be before he croaks, so it could just be ignored.

Or he made it up so the others would feel sorry for him, so he slips into their ranks and then BAM!

Skeleton City. That is, if Tony's the traitor.

Even if he "dies" in Ultimates 2, of course it would turn out that he didn't die.

So...no.

I was thinking about this very thing myself the other day and then I remembered something. Why did 616 Iron-Man come into being? Because Tony originally needed the armor as a life-support system after he was wounded in Vietnam (shrapnel in the heart) and for a time he could not exist outside his armor. I was thinking that this tumor could very well be leading to the same thing, with Tony being forced to permanently assume the Iron-Man armor to keep his life. Thats my theory on what will eventually happen to Tony, at least for now.

i dont think hell die fury will prob pull some strings and do something to it
or mabye the armor has a sideaffect and it kills the tumor its been wat just over a year since the first ultimates he said he had somthing from 6mo-6yr i forget but i dont think he will die

I think Tony is going to get royally ****ed by Black Widow.

Just look at a her name! She'll wed him - then try kill him.

I am convinced Tony is going to get Thor out of the Triskelion. And I am convinced Giant Man will be responsible for Ultron's demise.

But I doubt very much Tony will die. I think he'll get into a LOT of **** - but I don't think he'll die.

Giant Man though...

Bass said:
We are of one mind Ultimate Gambit...

ULTIMATE GAMBIT - RUN AWAY AS FAST AS YOU CAN AND SCOUR YOUR BRAIN WITH A BRILLO PAD!!!!!

He has the technology to insert data on his brain with nanothingies (they were nano weren't they?) Why can't he do something about his tumor?
I think he will live, he will find a cure

My grandma was given 2 months to live after getting cancer doctors didn't where it had originated. Three years later, it has come and gone and she's still around.

And don't forget his mighty brain body and healing factor... now he has such a stupid and vague 'power' they can make up any excuse to heal the tumour.

Mr Stark, it appears your tumour has been completely broken down by the nanomonkeys in your blood...

And don't forget his mighty brain body and healing factor... now he has such a stupid and vague 'power' they can make up any excuse to heal the tumour.

Mr Stark, it appears your tumour has been completely broken down by the nanomonkeys in your blood...

Nanomonkeys! :lol:

i originally thought that this was about 616 Stark, and was about to go on a rampage. and not the lyrical kind.

i don't think he'll die. after all, isnt he in U3? he'll end up curing his cancer due to something not unlike nanomonkeys. or he could clone himself. and then his clone can kill Goliath. oh wait, they're already dead. it'd be great if hawkeye came back as Goliath, and Millar just killed him. He hates Goliaths.

Latest posts

Back