The godfather : the game

You guys have convinced me - today, for a graduation gift to myself, I am going to buy this game. I've heard that this game is actually better than GTA, the length is good, create-a-mobster mode is involved, and there's a lot of gameplay content... This game sounds like it's for me. When I pick it up and I get into it, I'll let you know what I really think. :)

Goodwill said:
You guys have convinced me - today, for a graduation gift to myself, I am going to buy this game. I've heard that this game is actually better than GTA, the length is good, create-a-mobster mode is involved, and there's a lot of gameplay content... This game sounds like it's for me. When I pick it up and I get into it, I'll let you know what I really think. :)

cool. I hope you love it. It is an amazing and some-what under-rated game.

I am REALLY enjoying the game. I think it's difficulty can get annoying at times (Taking over businesses shouldn't be that difficult... Where the hell is your God damn family when you need them?) but I like it like that. Right now, I'm just going around, trying to take over every business in New York... With story missions on the side, of course.

Goodwill said:
I am REALLY enjoying the game. I think it's difficulty can get annoying at times (Taking over businesses shouldn't be that difficult... Where the hell is your God damn family when you need them?) but I like it like that. Right now, I'm just going around, trying to take over every business in New York... With story missions on the side, of course.

NO that's the hard way dude.

You do the buisnesses later as you get upgrade points. Some are health ect... but on of them helps your negotation skills so taking over shops/clubs (remember to do the backs ;)) becomes alot easy-er

"easier". :)

Yeah, I'm still on the learning curve with the game... There's a lot to it and I've never really gotten into the story mode of a free-roaming game. I mostly just like to run around and see how long it takes for the cops to arrest or "ice" me. :) This is a great game with a fun story to it, too.

I can't help but laugh every time a character cusses because of their accents. :lol: It's amazing.

Okay so I fiiiiiiiiiiiinaly rented this game yesterday and yes, I love it. And yes, it's better than GTA.

The MobFace program is incredible. I spent like half an hour making my character look just like me(right down to the small mole on his cheek). My mom was in the room at the time and stopped what she was doing to watch me make the face and help me out('cause I don't know what I look like from the side).

It's so cool to see myself having a conversation with Abe Vigoda, and my dad got a huge kick out of seeing me talk to Robert Duvall, who's one of his absolute favourite actors.

I'm still on the learning curve, having worked my way up to "Associate". I tracked down my first warehouse today. My next story mission is the Horse(which I am NOT looking forward to:cry:), and I've whacked 2 people for Tessio so far.

On the side, I occasionally go on a spree and see how many people I can garotte before the cops get me. My record is 8.:p(I never save after these 'cause I usually blow all my ammo on cops).

This game pwns.:rockon:

Latest posts

Back