The Great Comic Challenge!!!!

I've heard good things about it, but I'm just making sure that USM Warriors TPB is recommended. If someone could just let me know, I plan to get it within the next day or so.

Also, I highly recommend DMZ Vol. 1: On the Ground.

Last edited:
I've heard good things about it, but I'm just making sure that USM Warriors TPB is recommended. If someone could just let me know, I plan to get it within the next day or so.

Also, I highly recommend DMZ Vol. 1: On the Ground.

we have another one for the cause, welcome.

can i play? i'm new, but i wanted to reccomned "the EXTERMINATORS"

i'll play with ya, what do you read?

i'll play with ya, what do you read?

i read anything i can find, mostly marvel, alot of independants, not much DC though..but im up for anything.

I didn't like The Exterminators. I read the first 3 or 4 issues and it just didin't grab me. I keep hearing alot of people going on about it tho...

i like that book, and i didnt really see anyone else mention it, so i just threw it out..

i read anything i can find, mostly marvel, alot of independants, not much DC though..but im up for anything.

mos likly won't work then, cuz i too read just about anything...or at least have...but i'll give it a shot...

have you read (to name a few);

by vertigo
DMZ, 100 bullets, Y the last man

image:
Sidekick
Girls

Marvel:
Punisher (max title)
Runaways

mos likly won't work then, cuz i too read just about anything...or at least have...but i'll give it a shot...

have you read (to name a few);

by vertigo
DMZ, 100 bullets, Y the last man

image:
Sidekick
Girls

Marvel:
Punisher (max title)
Runaways

i have read y the last man, havent read DMZ (but want to..looked intresting)
love girls, and punisher/ runaways, but havent seen, sidekick..ill take the challenge..with DMZ and sidekick..

and might i suggest "Fell"...gotta love Ellis

i have read y the last man, havent read DMZ (but want to..looked intresting)
love girls, and punisher/ runaways, but havent seen, sidekick..ill take the challenge..with DMZ and sidekick..

and might i suggest "Fell"...gotta love Ellis
agreed, it will be

DMZ vol 1 for The Exterminators vol 1

and would you like to also do.

issues 1 and 2 for Sidekick and Fell

there is also a thread for sidekick and DMZ, started by yours truly if you want a little bit more info.

and if you get a chance please introduce yourself in the intro thread so we can all know you a little better.

Once again [I'm sure I said this in the orig. thread] but I'll be willing to try a book from someone's pulllist if they try Conan out, it just got a new writer so it's a good jumping on point.

Once again [I'm sure I said this in the orig. thread] but I'll be willing to try a book from someone's pulllist if they try Conan out, it just got a new writer so it's a good jumping on point.

Nigma never backs down from a challenge....and i don't even like conan....theres just something about a 1/2 naked guy waving a club around spitting out jibberish....BUT, i will take you up on your wager....

what do you read?

agreed, it will be

DMZ vol 1 for The Exterminators vol 1

Exterminators wasn't too bad, it just didn't hit the right buttons, will i read it right when it comes out? no, but somewhere down the line? yes.

issues 1 and 2 for Sidekick and Fell

Fell was just one werid story. i'll have to get the 1st trade to figure out what the hell is going on.

Yeah, Fell is one ****ed up story. I think it's supposed to be like that.

I have lots of things to recommend, but right now, I recommend Mouse Guard. There's a hardcover coming out soon, and the 6 issues are just excellent. Fun, fun stuff, and I recommend it to anyone who likes fantasy stories.

I should also note I have taken note of the suggestions in this thread and have acquired most of them, I just need to get around to reading them...

I have lots of things to recommend, but right now, I recommend Mouse Guard. There's a hardcover coming out soon, and the 6 issues are just excellent. Fun, fun stuff, and I recommend it to anyone who likes fantasy stories.

I should also note I have taken note of the suggestions in this thread and have acquired most of them, I just need to get around to reading them...

the people that publish mouse gaurd are doing a 'draw your own mouse', if you win you get your mouse put in a future storyline...

the link

the people that publish mouse gaurd are doing a 'draw your own mouse', if you win you get your mouse put in a future storyline...

the link

Damnit, I have heaps of ideas already and then it says it's only for US citizens.

Latest posts

Back