The Greatest UC Member 2007 - THE ULTIMATE CONTEST

Best wishes for your dad, Ice.

Yeah, things aren't looking so well. Heard today he has a fever that isn't going away, and he has a huge infection in his legs due to carrying some cabinets or something that our ex-tenent left behind (something he shouldn't have done). The infection has spread through his legs, but it seems the doctors are keeping that somewhat stable. And my mother told me something about either no medical insurance (which I don't think that's it, I more than likely misunderstood) or that the medical wasn't covering enough or something. And if he has to pay a lot, that puts us in a huge bind due to the fact that we pay mortage to the house we live in.

Well thank God. His fever has been stabalized, and although his legs are still infected, the new anti-biotics the doctors gave him are helping much better.

Thanks everyone for the good wishes.

Last edited:
Well thank God. His fever has been stabalized, and although his legs are still infected, the new anti-biotics the doctors gave him are helping much better.

Thanks everyone for the good wishes.
I'm glad to hear you dad's doing better. I hope you don't have to go through something like this again for a very long time.

This is what happens when we declare people the greatest member.

Latest posts

Back