The Happening

Re: The Happening... yet again

This movie should be called "The Hap'nen" and star Fi'ty and the crew.

D-end, sucka.
I did half expect this to be some kind of "House Party"-esque comedy when I saw the title.
*dark screen*

*dramatic voiceover*

From the director of...

The Sixth Sense

UNBREAKABLE

signs

THE VILLAGE

Lady in the Water

Comes a shocking new film.

They were a normal family...

In a normal neighborhood...

Living a normal life...

Until one day...

They had...

...THE MOST BANGIN' PARTY THAT THE BLOCK HAD EVA' SEEN!

FAT BLACK LADY: Aww hell naww!!

*funky bass line*

*random shots of black people dancing*

An M. Night Shyamalan film,

In association with Tyler Perry.

This June, 20th Century Fox cordially invites you...

To a celebration for the whole family...

M. Night Shyamalan's
The Happenin'

FAT BLACK LADY: Hell to the naw!!

COMING THIS JUNE

Who'd have thought after all that time in development hell this would finally come to pass.:cry:

*dark screen*

*dramatic voiceover*

From the director of...

The Sixth Sense

UNBREAKABLE

signs

THE VILLAGE

Lady in the Water

Comes a shocking new film.

They were a normal family...

In a normal neighborhood...

Living a normal life...

Until one day...

They had...

...THE MOST BANGIN' PARTY THAT THE BLOCK HAD EVA' SEEN!

FAT BLACK LADY: Aww hell naww!!

*funky bass line*

*random shots of black people dancing*

An M. Night Shyamalan film,

In association with Tyler Perry.

This June, 20th Century Fox cordially invites you...

To a celebration for the whole family...

M. Night Shyamalan's
The Happenin'

FAT BLACK LADY: Hell to the naw!!

COMING THIS JUNE

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I wish I could give out POTDs.

M. Night Shyamarmalade has about as much real talent as my arse.

Well your Arse has appeared in such classics as "gone with the wind" "Star Whores episode 3 Revenge of the sluts" "XXX-men III The last Shag" "Horny Kombat" and "TransWhoremers"

So this could be good

Well your Arse has appeared in such classics as "gone with the wind" "Star Whores episode 3 Revenge of the sluts" "XXX-men III The last Shag" "Horny Kombat" and "TransWhoremers"

So this could be good

Now that you mention it, my arse is devilishly handsome, and quite clearly in a different league than M. Night Show'emyourlaundry.

Perhaps your arse would be a more fitting comparison.

Last edited:

Now that you mention it, my arse is devilishly handsome.

Perhaps your arse would be a more fitting comparison.

Ahhh but i'm fat , My arse's gigantic size makes it an awesome sight to see. Like seeing mount Everest which lets face it it's just a rock with snow on , but the sheer size makes it breath taking :lol:

Ahhh but i'm fat , My arse's gigantic size makes it an awesome sight to see. Like seeing mount Everest which lets face it it's just a rock with snow on , but the sheer size makes it breath taking :lol:

Hmm. The arse metaphor is swiftly proving fruitless.

Very well. Let me issue a correction:

M. Night Shamalamadingdong has about as much real talent as my taint.

M. Night Shamalamadingdong has about as much real talent as my taint.

Not knowing your "taint" I'm going to assume that is a negative comment to his talents which I very much disagree. He knows how to direct a movie, things like the actually story is another matter. The pacing, editing, and basically everything other than story or acting he does unbelievably great. He knows how to create suspense and generate eerie moods. He has a great and original style better than the majority of directors out there.

Not knowing your "taint" I'm going to assume that is a negative comment to his talents which I very much disagree. He knows how to direct a movie, things like the actually story is another matter. The pacing, editing, and basically everything other than story or acting he does unbelievably great. He knows how to create suspense and generate eerie moods. He has a great and original style better than the majority of directors out there.

The problem is that this 'great and original style' is no longer great and original 'cos every bloody movie he's made has been the same!

Like you said, whatever aesthetic visual style he sports, he cannot write to save his life. And at the end of the day, a movie is a story, nothing more.

Anyway, whatever floats your boat.

[youtube]NWxpiTTE6LY[/youtube]​

Bees. My God. :lol:

On the serious though...I am totally excited to see this. M Night Shamalamadingdong....Mark Wahlberg.....awesome.

working_bees_lg.jpg

In other news this looks awful. M. Nightshmamaloozel sucks, but Marky Mark puts the suck icing on the suck cake.

Pass.

On the serious though...I am totally excited to see this. M Night Shamalamadingdong....Mark Wahlberg.....awesome.

Agreed, every M. Night Shamlapinos movie I've ejoyed, I love his directing style, how he can create a generally creepy scene. Though it's tough to understand what exactly is going on, are people disappearing, dying, or what? Also didn't we already have a thread for this?

Latest posts

Back