The Head of the Hellfire Club (Spoilers)

ultimatedjf said:
Hey everybody: Goodwill is really Peter Parker's grandfather!

*internet cracks in half*

:lol:

Anyway's, I would like to see Donald Pierce, but the only problem is that his cronies, the Reavers, have merged with the Marauders to become the Mareavers, who are with Deadpool:?

So I am going with Shinobi. Shinobi's a cool name.

Donald's tie to Deadpool could revive him, you know. You can't look at it like that... Honestly, I must've said THAT to Peter a million times... That and he shouldn't be dating mutants. :roll:

Last edited:
I'm still waiting for someone to pick up on the Fenris storyline. I'll be damned but I thought it was a great intro to them. And I wish Vaughan stayed on longer so we could see if he had another story with them in mind and if he would get to Apocolypse or not.

As for the question. Pierce is what everyone's going for so I must be different.

Blackheart? (that would be a WTF moment huh?)
Harry Leland?

But how about a shot in the dark? An old Marvel character that's corny and thus ripe for making new and cool. The Black Knight!
387px-Avengers48.jpg

He's corny. He's old. He's forgotten. And the name would work with a secret group/cult like the Hellfire Club.

Tweak his powers and lose the flying horse and armor..well maybe armor and it might work!

Latest posts

Back