The HOBBIT! news/discussion

Ice said:
Wait, I didn't about him directing the Halo movie. He's doing the game Halo Wars.

I didn't say he was directing. He was supposed to be an executive producer or something on the movie, but didn't that all get canned? I don't know, the Halo movie is a ****fest.

18213.jpg

Hell yes.

Is that a real poster?

I doubt it, considering it lists the credits at the bottom for "The Two Towers". I'm positive Viggo Mortensen, Elijah Wood, etc won't be in this prequel...they shouldn't be anyway. Besides, I'm pretty sure Smaug is described in the novel as red, not blue.

If I had to guess, I'd say that art might be related to the new Eragon movie coming out in a few weeks, considering the dragon in that is blue.

I doubt it, considering it lists the credits at the bottom for "The Two Towers". I'm positive Viggo Mortensen, Elijah Wood, etc won't be in this prequel...they shouldn't be anyway. Besides, I'm pretty sure Smaug is described in the novel as red, not blue.

If I had to guess, I'd say that art might be related to the new Eragon movie coming out in a few weeks, considering the dragon in that is blue.
I can't believe you spotted that. I spotted the thing with Smaug, but I'd have never thought to look at the credits at the bottom.

Yeah, some LOTR fan gave it to me, and I'm pretty sure it's a fan poster.

Didn't we have this whole thing about posting fan art in a movie news thread?
Besides, I'm pretty sure Smaug is described in the novel as red, not blue.

They could of made the whole hue blue just to set a particualr the mood they wanted for the poster, besides it would not be the final version of Smaug this early, just somethin to pump up interest (if it was real).

I thought it might have been real until I saw the LOTR credits.

I can remove it if you want.

**** Bilbo. Eggs and bacon lovin' tosser. Smaug is the only reason to watch the Hobbit.

That and the scene with Gollum. I swear the animated Gollum still creeps me out to this day.
Plus, the Battle of Five Armies. That should be epically awesome.

I can't believe you spotted that. I spotted the thing with Smaug, but I'd have never thought to look at the credits at the bottom.

I have good eye-site. Like a hawk's. It comes in extremely handy while checking out a woman's *** from far away...or finding and killing field mice.

Nice, Proj, that one was almost worthy of the Watcher's old posts in the Spider-Man 3 thread.

Link to a new article about why Jackson's been booted and what the chances are that he could ever be back to direct. (Pretty good odds, actually. See the article's last paragraph or two for more.)

Latest posts

Back