The Hottest Comic Book Writer Ever

moonmaster

Without him, all of you would be lost souls roamin
SPEAKEASY TEAMS UP WITH ACTRESS ROSARIO DAWSON FOR NEW COMIC

NEW YORK – Actress Rosario Dawson, star of "SIN CITY", "RENT", "CLERKS 2" and "MiB2" teams with writer David Atchison and artist Tony Shasteen this spring to launch the Occult Crimes Taskforce, a groundbreaking new comic book miniseries co-created by Dawson herself.

The series marks Dawson's first foray into the comic book market. The Occult Crimes Taskforce follows rookie Detective Sophia Ortiz's quest to save New York City from an unholy threat and solve the mystery of her father's murder. The storytelling skills Dawson has gained acting in some of Hollywood's hottest productions combined with the writing talents of David Atchison and the thematic art of Tony Shasteen will create a comic book experience unlike anything on the shelves. The Occult Crimes Taskforce is a true melding of film and comic books combining the sensibilities, drama and tension of film and with the wildly imaginative, epic style of comic books. Inspired by Dawson herself, Sophia Ortiz has a depth most comic book characters cannot possess as her actions, feelings and motivations have been closely modeled after Dawson's own.

Read more here.

I saw her talking about it on Conan last night and I thought I should mention it here.

thee great one said:
I think Moore is the hottest writer ever.

The Messiah look is definitely sexy.

thee great one said:
I think Moore is the hottest writer ever.
ProjectX2 said:
Ellis turns me on.
Morrison.

Edie%202.jpg

:heybaby:

LOL!! I almost choked on my soda.

Bad drag aside, I still love Morrison-sama.
And that was for a movie apparently, meaning that there is actual footage of Morrison dressed up as a drag queen somewhere.

Latest posts

Back