The Houde Chili Dog Shack Blog & I guess the Dr. Barnaby T. Moon Adventure Blog too?

Re: The Houde Chili Dog Shack Blog & I guess the Dr. Barnaby T. Moon Adventure Blog t

No, that was the bank heist we pulled last week while you were under hypnosis.

Really? Man, I need to start paying more attention.

What was my role in the heist?

Re: The Houde Chili Dog Shack Blog & I guess the Dr. Barnaby T. Moon Adventure Blog t

Yup. I'm the alpha dog.

You're the dead guy. Almost as cool as the alpha dog.

I misread your original post and thought I was the guy who shot the squib.

Jerk.

I misread your original post and thought I was the guy who shot the squib.

Jerk.
Learn to read, dead man.
How is he still posting. I thought we killed him?
No. First we use squibs to lure him into a false sense of security, then we shoot him for realsies.

Learn to read, dead man.

I'm not quite dead yet.

No. First we use squibs to lure him into a false sense of security, then we shoot him for realsies.

:shock:

Oh, right, yeah.

so Iceshadow, you coming over tonight?

I really shouldn't, but goddammit I love my sudden popularity.

That's such a TOG answer. And you claimed you were better than him.

You're an....

funny-pictures-bird-cat-cage.jpg

AOTS reference FTW!

Jesus, Houde, you really need to keep better track of what your employees are doing in the kitchen:

[youtube]a1iyN7Y-jJQ[/youtube]

I'm surprised that the health inspector didn't catch that.

Sorry for no post last night, somewhere around 7 at night I became extremely sick and seriously lost consciousness. I woke up 11 hours later, feeling tired but no longer sick.

Here's what happens when TOG and McCheese take over my blog. We get poop jokes, and implied bestiality

Houde Chili Dog Shack Opening day Blog.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back