The Hunt

thats right! and you guys will still insist on me being the bad guy however....

The Lurkers are currently in Egypt (or some really sandy place) trying to awaken the ancient Lurker "(Unregistered User)". he is thought to be the oldest Lurker of his kind, with a profile that makes no sense:
http://www.ultimatecentral.com/forum/member.php?u=186

* Last Activity: 12-31-1969 07:00 PM

Immune to both bans and infractions,
He was born a perfect Lurker, and just like the great white shark this guy has never had to evolve. He must be stopped before he starts holding babies hostage and hanging out with HHH
Wow, a time traveler.

I sent him a friend request!!11

Last edited:
(Unregistered User) must be stopped. If it is allowed to continue growing in power it will assume it's destined role as Messiah of The Lurker Nation. It will grow in power so much that it may even be able to consume the energies of The Nexus.

I need a team of hardcore UCers ready to help me drive it back into the dark places it has dwelled for centuries. The roles I need are:

Leader: Hellsbuttmonkey
Tough guy: Mattimeo84
Scientist: Iceshadow
Token Woman:
Token Black Guy: Moony

Who is with me?

Last edited:
The Lurker High Priests have been kidnapping them to use them in their demonic rituals to summon (Unregistered User). As part of my elite team's mission, we will free the childbearers of the UC as well as destroying the Lurker cult summoning (Unregistered User).

EDIT: I really wanna write a fanfic centred around The Lurker Wars now...

Last edited:
(Unregistered User) must be stopped. If it is allowed to continue growing in power it will assume it's destined role as Messiah of The Lurker Nation. It will grow in power so much that it may even be able to consume the energies of The Nexus.

I need a team of hardcore UCers ready to help me drive it back into the dark places it has dwelled for centuries. The roles I need are:

Leader: Hellsbuttmonkey
Tough guy:
Scientist:
Token Woman:
Token Black Guy: Moony

Who is with me?

I want scientist! I mean I do have a degree in Psychology.

Latest posts

Back