The Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction (Discussion/Spoilers)

Yeah, this game rocks. I need to go back and play it. It's GTA on steroids... and it's awesome.

Too bad it's pretty light on story. I've beaten the game I don't know how many times and I don't remember the story at all.

I'm bumping this thread so all you people who wanted to pick this up will. It's a good game. The story mode is a bit light (in fact, I don't think I even continued past the Hulkbuster boss fight) but the freeroaming mode is great.

I'm bumping this thread so all you people who wanted to pick this up will. It's a good game. The story mode is a bit light (in fact, I don't think I even continued past the Hulkbuster boss fight) but the freeroaming mode is great.
It is indeed great.

Pretty much one of the few superheros who was perfectly entitled to the GTA paradigm of game design.

It was a lot of fun, just great destroying everything, though it doesn't hold a lot of replay value for me

It was a lot of fun, just great destroying everything, though it doesn't hold a lot of replay value for me

Yeah, I normally just have a quick go running around destroying stuff.

This was a great game. Sure I wish they would've thrown in another villain or two but I liked it. I was thinking a while ago about what would make a great Hulk game and I couldn't get the picture out of my head of Hulk vs. all the heroes in the Marvel Universe.

Latest posts

Back