The Inhumans (Now TV series)

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
'Marvel's The Inhumans' Coming to IMAX & ABC in 2017

"IMAX Corp. (NYSE: IMAX), Marvel Television, a unit of Marvel Entertainment, and Disney|ABC Television Group today announced an innovative agreement to exclusively premiere the new ABC series "Marvel's The Inhumans" in IMAX commercial theatres, marking the first time a live-action television series has debuted in this manner.

Under the agreement, a version of the first two episodes of Marvel Television's new series "Marvel's The Inhumans"--produced in conjunction with ABC Studios and filmed entirely with IMAX digital cameras--will run worldwide exclusively in IMAX for two weeks at the beginning of September 2017. ABC plans to then premiere the weekly series in fall, with additional exclusive content that can only be seen on the network.
"

Last edited:

synonSr.png

I like that its a limited series of only 8 episodes. Allows much higher budgets per episode for the CGI and effects, on which an Inhumans show focusing on Royal Family like this is would require. I'm excited, though.

Even if this is a case of Marvel Studios tossing the TV division a cast off from their movie plans. Should be fun.

I like that its a limited series of only 8 episodes. Allows much higher budgets per episode for the CGI and effects, on which an Inhumans show focusing on Royal Family like this is would require. I'm excited, though.

Even if this is a case of Marvel Studios tossing the TV division a cast off from their movie plans. Should be fun.
Where is it said that it's a limited series of 8 episodes? I don't see that in the report nor any site mentioning that.

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/inhu...setting-revealed-will-not-serve-as-an-a146803

Yup, 8 episodes, co produced by IMAX and using IMAX visual technology for what should be great effects and resolution even for television. The 8 episode count makes perfect sense to test waters and gauge general audience interest while still allocating nice large budget per episode for the effects. From a storytelling perspective it also makes sense in that it condenses and necessitates a focus on the characters and plot without need for boring filler episodes that literally every 22 episode season ends up having to pad it out. Still enough time to tell a great story and introduce and explore the characters, without dragging it out.

Also, some of it WILL BE SET ON THE MOON! It's also confirmed to occur in the present day, so presumably late 2017 when it premieres.

Last edited:
Naw, Alex Jones said they're gonna use the set from the fake Apollo 11 moon landing hoax. Totally verifiable. Completely. Believe it, and buy a T-shirt.

That's for close up shots, the rest is on location in the Blue Area of the Moon. Alexapure Pro Water Filtration System: Pure clean drinking water, you can't survive without it.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back