The Knights of Prosperity

I watched it, laughed at some points, but wasn't blown over by it

But, I did watch it.

Well compared to a lot of the sitcoms that are out there now and what have been out there for a couple years now----this is a LOT funnier than those.

So it seems funnier to me by comparison.

Okay, saw this Wednesday, been meaning to post.

I found this past episode to be funny. The Indian guy with seventeen different children, lying about being a milionare, 'firing' his friend, saying there's cake in the lobby, and then blocking him in there with a cabinet, this episode was good.

Yeah....so I read that this is getting cancelled for sure.

Damn shame since it was a great show. They finally had the chance to rob Mick Jagger.....and they started to---but ****ed it all up once inside. So then they planned to rob Kelly Ripa....which didn't pan out since the leader developed a crush on Kelly Ripa (and can ya really blame him?). So there next target is Ray Romano.

Ray Romano? Yeah....this show ran outta ideas at the end. I mean from Jagger to Ray? You'd think that they could've talked Paul McCartney into doing it?

Oh well. At least I have my 30 Rock, How I Met Your Mother, and Scrubs for my sitcomical needs.

So freakin' funny last night. I haven't laughed that hard at a comedy in a while.

Wait. That's probably 'cuz it's rerun season.

Heh.

I wasn't really that impressed joke-wise until the bit where Rockafeller kept screwing up the hostage video, and then I pretty much laughed for the rest of the night.

Still, nobody with a Nielson box watched last night. Shame.

I'm so ****ing glad it wasn't canceled. I love Rockafeller. 'Hey man? Want some Speed?' 'No I've got enough speed already.'

Yeah....this show was really great. If they ever release a DVD with the entire series, I'll have to buy it. If for nothing else, to put a few Canadian nickels in Donal Logue's pocket.

"I DON'T WANNA DIE IN RAY ROMANO'S WALL!"

"All I know is that somewhere, Ray Romano is laying on top of Esperanza."

"I will sacrifice for you all as you have sacrificed for me. I will have the sex with the Everybody Loves Raymond."

Hey, the last two episodes can be seen at ABC.com. I've seen 'em and they're both pretty funny. It's just that there wasn't really a proper ending for the show. So, although Ep 13 doesn't end on its usual cliffhanger like 'what's the next Operation going to have to be', it also doesn't
have the Knights getting their much-deserved riches.

I'd give the series as a whole a low 4.5/5

This just started tonight on Paramount Comedy over here , this is ****ing cool. Not the usual type of comedy show I go for but it's been cool , I'm going to keep watching this every week

Don't get too attached. The show's been cancelled here and only has like 10-12 episodes.

Damn , that ****ing sucks , I loved the first episodes (double bill) so much when they finished I've turned to Paramount Comedy 1 +1 (same channel but an hour later) to watch again.

Latest posts

Back