The Lighter Side of Disastrous Presidential Incompetency, Courtesy of George W. Bush

moonmaster

Without him, all of you would be lost souls roamin
President Bush at the annual Gridiron dinner in Washington on Saturday:

[youtube]vYJqSWLCB60[/youtube]

I'm glad someone finds catastrophic natural disasters, presidential incompetency, rampant White House corruption, and government secrecy funny.

Re: The Lighter Side of Disastrous Presidential Incompetency, Courtesy of George W. B

Dubya should join the cast of SNL after his presidency.

Honestly, I like it when we can see his personality a bit... I think its pretty clear that he's incompetent in the job, and was put there by a group of people who wanted to control the White House... But in the end, all the evidence points to him just being a nice guy who shouldn't have ever been president.

Re: The Lighter Side of Disastrous Presidential Incompetency, Courtesy of George W. B

I just hate hearing him joke around about **** like this.

"Remember when I hired that guy to run FEMA who'd only been the head of some horse racing society or something like that? And that hurricane hit and all those poor people got killed? Wasn't that hilarious! And what about that time my administration exposed a CIA agent and tried to ruin her life in order to screw over her husband because he criticized us? That was great. Good times, good times."

Honestly, I like it when we can see his personality a bit... I think its pretty clear that he's incompetent in the job, and was put there by a group of people who wanted to control the White House... But in the end, all the evidence points to him just being a nice guy who shouldn't have ever been president.

I totally agree.

Concurred.

I like ignoring the rest of my post and thinking that you guys are agreeing that the President should joing SNL.

Latest posts

Back