The Loners

Preview of Loners #5 which reveals the new member that is back in continuity........ anybody know who she is?

LONERS005008_col.jpg

I have no idea who that is. Any other information about her?
Nothing more than what was stated above the preview:
"...one of Marvel's "biggest" heroes of all time! She's back in the books as of this issue and her re-introduction into continuity is sure to leave her indelible imprint on the psyche of the universe for years to come."

"Biggest." That would seem to imply growing powers, no? But it certainly doesn't seem like she has them.

Looks kinda like Psylocke, particularly the energy blade.

Psylocke is currently in Exiles so it's not her, Jubilee (New Warriors), Dazzler (Excalibur), Dusk (Ms Marvel), Dani Moonstar (Avengers Initiative), Karma (X-Men Decimation and possible more X-Men books) or Cerise (Annihilation).

#6.

I don't know what I expected to happen going into this final issue. On one hand I wanted to see it develop into an ongoing....but who really wants to read a book about a bunch of people who go to AA meetings for their powers....but just happen to find themselves in situations that make them use their powers?

Ulrich goes crazy and uses the Darkhawk amulet....the original Darkhawk shows up and gets his powers back. They fight. The gang joins in. Ben reveals he knows what the secret to the Japanese was and then leaves. The gang separates and meets like a week (or month later) and everyone does a "forgive and forget" and starts their AA meeting.

That's everything that happened. And they do reveal the girl with the red psi-blade is. I just forget who. Some cyborg.

All in all.....3.5/5 for the whole mini.

Here's what we should do at the next con.

"Hey Joe. So all the months we didn't have Runaways, couldn't we have had more Loners?"

"LONERS!!!"

:lol:

#6.

I don't know what I expected to happen going into this final issue. On one hand I wanted to see it develop into an ongoing....but who really wants to read a book about a bunch of people who go to AA meetings for their powers....but just happen to find themselves in situations that make them use their powers?

Ulrich goes crazy and uses the Darkhawk amulet....the original Darkhawk shows up and gets his powers back. They fight. The gang joins in. Ben reveals he knows what the secret to the Japanese was and then leaves. The gang separates and meets like a week (or month later) and everyone does a "forgive and forget" and starts their AA meeting.

That's everything that happened. And they do reveal the girl with the red psi-blade is. I just forget who. Some cyborg.

All in all.....3.5/5 for the whole mini.
it was a new Redronin

Latest posts

Back