The Lord of the Rings: Conquest

SSJmole

Face-Punching As Foreign Policy
US, May 8, 2008 - To coincide with today's announcement of The Lord of the Rings: Conquest, we sent out a beacon to Pandemic's shores to find out just what the game is all about. Luckily for us, Eric "Giz" Gewirtz:, the director behind the game, responded to our call and gave us the low-down on the studio's spiritual successor to Star Wars: Battlefront.

http://uk.ps3.ign.com/articles/872/872401p1.html

This does look and sound like Star Wars: Battlefront games but in the LOTR universe from the interview. I may not like LOTR movies BUT I love the book and love battlefront so I'll have to get this

Where's my LOTR Kart Racing?!

Still, this sounds great.

Last edited:
This game looks good. I'm watching it on Gametrailers TV right now. Nice touch having Hugo Weaving to narrate. they should have the trailer and this episode posted tomorrow on their site.

Last edited:
This game looks good. I'm watching it on Gametrailers TV right now. Nice touch having Hugo Weaving to narrate. they should have the trailer and this episode posted tomorrow on their site.

I was waiting for that to go on their site. Saw preview on site for episode with it and I really want to see more. This game will kick ***

This game has been pushed back to January according to official press release.

The Demo is up. Anyone get the demo yet? I'm downloading it at the moment.

Played the demo it kicks ***. Plus demo is online which is pretty cool. Worth getting if your at least mildly interested in this.

So I'm excited about this, but how much focus is there going to be on 'being the bad guy'? The thought of "attacking the Shire, trampling Hobbits" and stuff is the opposite of appealing to me. Do you have to do that stuff to progress in the game or can you play as the good guys all the time?

Latest posts

Back