The Marvel/UC List

Gamma Man

The Place wedged inbtween Reality and my Bookshelf
Hello everyone, I am Gamma Man, I really hope you know who I am, if not, ask around. People will probaly call me alot of things, but..... let's not go there. Last night, a new game show premired on fox. It is called, "The Rich List." Pretty much, all you have to do is list a certain amount of items. That got me thinking: What if WE had a game like that? It's not really trivia, just fun. As you see in the title, It says, "The Marvel/UC List," this means I will give questions about the marvel and UC universe. There will be two lists at a time. The easy one will be at the top{this will ussally about the UC}, and the harder at the bottom{marvel}. The top one will be worth 100 points, botttom one will be worth 500 points. I will allow 5 people at a time to answer each time, you don't have to sign up, just guess first. If you use an answer used by another person, you will lose that round, and if you have previous points, you will lose those too. Some questions I will allow repeated answers on some tricky ones, but that will be rare:lol:. For the UC, if your name is in the question, you may NOT answer that question. Also, look out for mega questions. These are worth 2000 points each. Okay, enough of me typing, let's play:

UC list{100pts}
Name five Hellsbuttmonkey fanfics
[100 points if you get more]

Marvel List{500pts}
Name 11 Spider-Man villians
[100 points for each additional villian]

i can do the marvel one
green goblin
hobgoblin
demogoblin
venom
carnage
lizard
scorpion
chameleon
doctor octopus
sand man
hydroman
electro
shocker
mysterio
prowler
kaine
spider-cide
doppelganger
shriek
carrion
morbius
the jackal
kingpin
tombstone
hammerhead
alistar smythe
big wheel
hypno hustler
the walrus
cardiac
stegron
the spot
silvermane
rhino
vulture

Hello everyone, I am Gamma Man, I really hope you know who I am, if not, ask around. People will probaly call me alot of things, but..... let's not go there. Last night, a new game show premired on fox. It is called, "The Rich List." Pretty much, all you have to do is list a certain amount of items. That got me thinking: What if WE had a game like that? It's not really trivia, just fun. As you see in the title, It says, "The Marvel/UC List," this means I will give questions about the marvel and UC universe. There will be two lists at a time. The easy one will be at the top{this will ussally about the UC}, and the harder at the bottom{marvel}. The top one will be worth 100 points, botttom one will be worth 500 points. I will allow 5 people at a time to answer each time, you don't have to sign up, just guess first. If you use an answer used by another person, you will lose that round, and if you have previous points, you will lose those too. Some questions I will allow repeated answers on some tricky ones, but that will be rare:lol:. For the UC, if your name is in the question, you may NOT answer that question. Also, look out for mega questions. These are worth 2000 points each. Okay, enough of me typing, let's play:

UC list{100pts}
Name five Hellsbuttmonkey fanfics
[100 points if you get more]

Marvel List{500pts}
Name 11 Spider-Man villians
[100 points for each additional villian]

Spidey villans

1Venom
2Chameleon
3 doc ock
4 shocker
5 green goblin
6 hobgoblin
7 demogoblin
8 electro
9 carnage
10 Hammerhead
11 kingpin

bonus:
Lizard
The Jackal
Jigsaw
Mysterio
Morbius
Scorpion
Vulture
Sandman
Smythe
Spider Slayers
ManWolf
Kangaroo
white rabbit (worst villan ever!)
Burglar who killed uncle ben

there is more but i can't be bothered typing anymore :lol:

i can do the marvel one
green goblin
hobgoblin
demogoblin
venom
carnage
lizard
scorpion
chameleon
doctor octopus
sand man
hydroman
electro
shocker
mysterio
prowler
kaine
spider-cide
doppelganger
shriek
carrion
morbius
the jackal
kingpin
tombstone
hammerhead
alistar smythe
big wheel
hypno hustler
the walrus
cardiac
stegron
the spot
silvermane
rhino
vulture

Damn it i should of read your post first LOL I think you got all the ones i said on your list.
I typed for nothing:x

urge to kill rising ........

:lol:

GAME ANNOUCMENT​

If you have your name on the list, or you just want to know what the monthly score is without the hassle of looking through all the posts, then this is the annoucment for you. PM me, Gamma Man, to sign up for: The List Standings. If you play, I will tell you your score, and the other players. If you would like info on anything else in the game or in the gamma works, just put on the bottom of the PM: Please send me more info. Also, if you would like to contribute to the more info, just say that also. Thanks!

So, basically, this is just another quiz game?

Holy ****. KILL IT BEFORE IT BREEDS!

I was reading through old Gamma Man threads to justify the decision to ban him and came across this beauty. Thank you, I cannot stop laughing. I am beginning to cry. :lol:

I was reading through old Gamma Man threads to justify the decision to ban him and came across this beauty. Thank you, I cannot stop laughing. I am beginning to cry. :lol:

;) I've been waiting ages for someone to recognize the brilliance of that comment. Thanks, Proj!

Score List:

Gemini-Mk: 3100 points
sjmole: 1900 points
Zombipanda: 100 points*
DGspider-fan: 100*

{*These guys didn't answer, but, they actually posted about the game. From now on, they will have to play to get points.}

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: He gave me 100 points just for posting. I rule8)

Latest posts

Back