The Maxx

Foolsfolly

Someone's putting up all these 10 minute episodes of "The Maxx" a cartoon MTV had in the 90s based off of the Sam Kieth comic of the same name.

It was before my time. I was a still a kid and as such was watching Nickelodeon instead of MTV. So watching this is kinda awesome since I didn't think MTV had ever done a decent show in their life.

Click here to watch yourself. Trivia: Julie Winters is played by the same voice actress that did the voice of Sarah Kerrigan in StarCraft.

Someone's putting up all these 10 minute episodes of "The Maxx" a cartoon MTV had in the 90s based off of the Sam Kieth comic of the same name.

It was before my time. I was a still a kid and as such was watching Nickelodeon instead of MTV. So watching this is kinda awesome since I didn't think MTV had ever done a decent show in their life.

Click here to watch yourself. Trivia: Julie Winters is played by the same voice actress that did the voice of Sarah Kerrigan in StarCraft.

!!!!!!
!!!!!!
!!!!!!

I loved Liquid Television as a kid. It was one of the few things me and my dad watched together. :D That brings back such good memories.

Edit: Technically I don't think it was Liquid Television. I think it was part of an animation block that replaced Liquid TV. But the same still applies.

Last edited:
It was indeed an awsome show.

I saw a complete DVD boxset of the series at WWP. Bootleg of course. I bought it for my friend.

I loved The Maxx cartoons (very faithful adaptations of the comics). I had started picking up the comic in my early teens, just when this show started airing. I got me a double dose of Sam-Keithery Maxx!

I also used to love the show that aired just before or after The Maxx, "The Head" (the one about the guy with a giant head and an alien named Roy living in it).

I saw the collection at HeroesCon this year and bought it for myself.

Ugh....I sometimes miss my 90's teen angst-ridden youth.

Viva La Grunge!

Latest posts

Back