The most underrated comedy of all time...

I would like to say that Steve Odenkirk's Kung Pow is teh dumbest thing I've ever seen in my entire 27 years on this planet.

I would like to say it.

But I can't. I've seen his Thumb Wars. But Kung Pow is quite possibly one of the 7 worst films in the history of celluloid.

I disagree with Quicksilver and agree with Doom. Kung Pow sucks, but Kung fu Hustle pwned me so hard.

I just really love old movies with voice over, there is something about them that is really funny. I love Kung Fu Hustle too, ****ing awesome, specially that scene when they try to kill the screaming lady by throwing knives at her :lol:

...is Bowfinger.

Who's with me?

E.....you need to see Norbit.

While not as funny as Bowfinger...I did (shamefully) find myself laughing uncontrollably at this film. Obviously some parts more than others.

I'm gonna go on record and say that this was the funniest thing I've seen Murphy in since Bowfinger.

Althought it will never beat "Coming To America".

While not as funny as Bowfinger...I did (shamefully) find myself laughing uncontrollably at this film. Obviously some parts more than others.

I'm gonna go on record and say that this was the funniest thing I've seen Murphy in since Bowfinger.

Seriously, VVD? Man, I heard it was the worst piece of **** film from the people I know who saw it (not that many people). The only great thing about it was the marvel that is Stan Winston's (or is it that Baker guy?) prosthetics that seem impossible and therefore have won him many Oscars. I will never in my life understand how Eddie Murphy was all those Klumps.

You gotta take it for what it is. Plus...look at where he is in his career for the past decade. He's a father whose kids are now gonna be able to understand what his jokes are. He can't go back to 48 Hours or Raw again. His comedies are gonna be family oriented.

I'm not saying this is a classic comedy that everyone must see. Far from it. But I know that I am laughing my *** off at it. I'll probably never see this again and I know damn well I'm not getting the DVD.

But it is funny.

I will check it out. I love stupid comedies.

And thank you for bringing this around. You guys were pissing me off with the kung-fu stuff. This is about BOWFINGER and how under appreciated and underrated it is.

I thought I was going to have to start banning people.

*projectile vomits*
I will check it out. I love stupid comedies.

And thank you for bringing this around. You guys were pissing me off with the kung-fu stuff. This is about BOWFINGER and how under appreciated and underrated it is.

I thought I was going to have to start banning people.
E.

You should watch Kung-Fu Hustle.

"Do you like Smashing Pumpkins?"

"I love doing that!"

Bowfinger was on the other night. I missed it.

Honestly, I think Kung Pow is Overrated.

I agree with this.

Kung Pow is funny and all and I have the dvd. But it's no where near as funny or good as people make out.

My pick for underrated = Napoleon Dynamite

I agree with this.

Kung Pow is funny and all and I have the dvd. But it's no where near as funny or good as people make out.

My pick for underrated = Napoleon Dynamite

I actually like Napoleon Dynamite when it first came out and wasn't very well known. It was a quirkly little indie movie.

Because of how much people have quoted it and talked about it and sold every possible type of merchandise with every possible catchphrase from the movie on it...I can no longer watch even five seconds of it.

The word "overrated" was invented to describe Napoleon Dynamite.

Latest posts

Back